Kyle Broflovski

Kyle was lounged on the sofa beside me. His red hair messy. I cant believ he could just sit there after that. Like nothing happened. Like we were fine.

        I stalked over to him. He didnt even glance at me. Why wont he just look ay me? Why wont he console me. After all those things he said to me. All i said to him. And he seems to think everything is fine and dandy in the world.

        It wasnt our biggest fight. But it was the longest.

*flashback*

        Kyle held my hand in his. A look of excitement on his features. He seemed happy about something. "Hey baby whats up?" I asked craddleing his face.
        "I gotta raise!" He told me. I smiled wide and his smile widdened more. Weve been waiting for this money for awhile now. And now we have it!
        "Oh my god, baby thats amazing!" I told him. I had news for him too. News that might put a damper on his good day. "But... theres something I need to talk to you about..." i said slowly. Praying to god, hed be happy.
         "Yeah? Whats up (y/n)?" He asked, not very interested. He was going ti makevthis difficult. I could feel it.
         "Well... remember, when i told you the other day about how i wanted to-" he cut me off mid sentence.
         " (y/n), were not having a baby. Not yet. Were only 19 this isnt something to 'talk about' . Get over it." He told me. Annoyance strong in his words. It hit me like a punch to the troat.
         "Kyle... dont make this any more difficuly than it has to be..." i told him. Hoping hed be open tovthe idea.
        "Dude! (Y/n)! I told you, i dont want any kids! Not right now!" He shouted. He was louder than id expected. Well if he wants to et extreame than fuckbit im telling him.
        "Kyle, thats too fucking bad because im already pregnant!" I told him. His features, went from angry, to blank and pale.
        "(Y/n)..." he began softly. "Do you even understand... how stupid you are?" He asked me getting harsh towards the end. It was as if he was actually blaming me for this.

        "are you really fucking blaming me?" I asked tears filling my eyes. This was unbelievable. I stood from where i was and pushed him off the bed. He stood quickley. He raised his hand threateningly. But eventually  let it drop to his side.
       "Your a whore anyways. I want a paternity test the fucking second that kid pops out." He demanded sternly. Wow.
        "Fuck you! Im loyal! i havnt so much as looked at another man since the day we got together! God i cant fucking believe you! your so fucking concerned with your mother that you dont have a second to think about me! Jesus, you Jews and your fucking mothers!" i screamed, trying to hit a soft spot.
         "Fuck you (y/n)!!!"

*End of flashbacl*

         i shook my head solemly and strode over to sit next to him. Still... nothing. Not a glance. "Kyle you said some fucked up things. I know i did too. But you said some pretty shitty things yo me..." i expressed.

        "You deserved it. And not one of the things i said wasva lie. You are a whor-" i cut him of with a quick, hard smack on his face. His fae istantly turned a pink color. Somewhat resembling his hair. He looked at me with a hate it his dark eyes.

        With one swift movement he clutched my throat and held me to the couch by my neck. I clawed at his hands and he swooped down to grab them with his free hand, pinning tgem above my head. I struggled to breathe and he kissed me roughly. What the hell? I soon caught on to his actions. I felt the same way...

        Angery. So angery. I needed some way to let it all out. I was mad, upset, flustered, and so fucking hot!

        i kissed him back eaqually as rough. Adrenalaine coursing through my veins. I grinded my hips into his. I couldnt explain what brought on this sudden urge, but all i knew was it was turnning me on immensly fast. He ran his tounge teasingly down my neck, until he reached my soft spot, which he knew so well. Once there he bit down so hard, i felt blood trickle down my skin. I screamed in a pain and ectasy like mixture.