Craig Tucker (part two)

If you've ever seen the look on a little girls face when you take away her doll, then you've seen the look on Bebe's face when she opened that door. The absolute horror. The betrayal. The anger. The hatred. "(Y/N) (L/N)!!!!!" She screams, as tears fill her ugly eyes, and her face comforts even odder.

And ya know what I do? I laugh. I feel it bubble up in my throat and roar from my lips. the gafaws pour from my mouth and spray into her soul. I slip from Craig's grasp and tumble to the closet floor, giggling profusely. I eventually huddle into a fetal position, trying to stop the pain of my hard laughter, and cover my naked body at the same time. Now Craig's laughing too, he gathers up my clothes and tries to help me up. Be be continues to scream and cry, her sobs filling the hall.

I finally am able to stand and Craig helps with my clothes. My laughing has mostly stopped, but every time she lets out another wail, my giggles come back. After we're both fully dressed, we step out of the closet and Craig attempts to calm Bebe.

I step up to her and place my hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, bitch. It seems, even the people who hate me, prefer me over you." I smiled sweetly and stepped away. "Really, (y/n)?" I turned back to him. The look on his face wasn't what I expected. I expected to see a disappointed look. Or maybe a hateful look. Instead, he was smiling too. And laughing a little even.

"Craig... Come to my house later. We'll finish where we left off." I winked and heard Bebe sob again.

(Three hours later)

I hear a knock on the door. I practically trip down the stairs trying to get to the door before my parents. As I reach the last step, I see my little brother at the door.

"(Y/n)! Some boys here for you!!!!" He yelled, thinking I was still upstairs.

My eyes widen at the embarrassment. I grab his arm and jerk him away from the door. "Go away, you little twerp!" I whisper shouted. He trudged away "sor-ry!"

I turn my attention to Craig. "Hey, um... I'll be out in just a second." I ran to the coat closet and pulled on my (f/c) fleece jacket, and pull on my comfy black snow boots.

I trip my way into the kitchen where my mother is doing the dishes while my father cooks dinner. "Hey guys, ya know that kid that I've hated my whole life? The one that pushed me in the mud and Pissed on my toys in kindergarten?" I asked with a smile spread on my features.

My mom turned away from the sink and gave me a look. "You mean the Tucker boy?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow. "What about him?"

"Well, me and him are gonna go hang out. Kay?" I asked, the smile still pressing.

"Um... Okay?" My dad said from the stove top. "Wear protection, (embarrassing nickname)." He said.

"Dad!! Don't call me that!!" I screeched before running to the door again. "Okay, c'mon." I said to Craig. I pulled the door closed from behing me.

"So, where are we gonna do this?" He asked nonchalantly.

I mentally cringed at his lack of emotion. Only hours ago had you proclaimed your true feelings for him. "Um... We could go to the lake." I said brushing it off.

"Alright. Let's go." He firmly put an arm around you.

**short time skip**

As we stepped out of the brush, we sat down near the bank. We were surrounded by trees entirely. Which was a relief.

But what wasn't a relief, was the look on Craig's face. He wasn't looking at me, so I couldn't see his expression clearly. But it wasn't what you'd expect from a boy you were about to Fuck. He was staring blankly into the water. "Craig..." He didn't respond. "Is something wrong?"I tried again.