Trent Boyett

This story was requested for ScarletMinx.

Three years ago, when Trent Boyett got out of juvenile hall... I was scared outta my witts. He had beat up my older brother Logan, when he was a sixth grader. My brother had been in the hospital for a week. Not to mention what he'd done to my friend Butters. And my old pre-school teacher... But that was before yesterday...

It's Friday. Schools almost out, and all I can think about is getting home. I found a note in my locker this morning. It read: "(f/n), meet me outside right after school. Don't be late. Or else!"
I didn't know who it was from. But I wasn't too sure I wanted to find out. When the last bell of the day, rung, in raced to my locker. Quickly shoved my arms into my jacket and slipped my hat over my (h/c) hair, and raced out the door. I was walking down the concrete path to the bus, I was stopped by a strong hand on my shoulder.
I turned to find the scariest possible person to find. Trent Boyett. Freaked out, I froze. Just thinking of the things this guy could do to me... I don't even wanna go there.
"(F/n), can I talk to you?" He spoke in his deep accented voice. It wasn't like I could say no. So I just nodded my nervous little head and followed as he strode to the side of the school.
He stopped and turned to me. His eyes were fierce and bolted to mine. He spoke softly. Soft... Not a word commonly used to describe a kid like Boyett. "(F/n), I've had my eye on you for quite awhile. I don't know why... And it makes me angry." I grew more scared at his words. He was angry at me? Shit.
"I-im sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I said, raising my hands defensively.
A look of hurt and confusion crossed his features. "I'm... I don't wanna hurt you. I... I think you're beautiful. And... I want you..." He said. The hurt still not leaving his face.
He likes me? What? Why? What would I have to offer to a guy like Trent Boyett? "Oh... I'm sorry..." I told him. He lifted his hand and slowly carressed my cheek. He looked into my eyes and then I saw something. Something in his eyes. A change. He quickly spun away from me, and strode away. Before he rounded the corner, he stopped, looked at me, and shouted "come to my house tomorrow at four... Please?" He genuinely looked as if he wanted me to go. So I nodded. God I hope this isn't a mistake.

So I guess I'm making my way to the Boyett's house. It's 3:56 and I'm supposed to be there at 4:00. I'm almost there, so I won't be late. I extreamly nervous. I don't know why Trent is interested in me. I mean... He's not interested in anyone. The whole school thinks he's like... Asexual or something.
He is kinda cute... Okay... Really cute. And he's really toned. And his eyes are really pretty... And... No! I can't actually be like... Into him! Right? I mean... He is really dominant looking... Like he'd just...flip me on my side and fuck me until I'm raw...
Okay so I might be just a little bit into Boyett. As I approached his door, I decided that sex was definitely off the table.
When Boyett answered, he was shirtless, and in Jean shorts. His muscles were so defined. He looked more amazing than I've ever seen him. Okay, so sex might be back on the table...
"Hey. You came! Come on in." He sounded happy to see me.I've never actually seen him smile. It's pretty.
I stepped into his home. And he led me to his bedroom. He closed the door and sighed.
"Look... I need to know that these feelings are legitimate. Can I... Kiss you?" I don't know why... But I kinda... Really wanted him to. So uli nodded, and he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to his body. He pressed his lips firmly to mine. The kiss was sweet. His lips were soft and caring. Meaningful. It left wanting more. So I pressed harder. Trying to deepen the kiss.

That was a mistake...

He lost balance, and tumbled to the floor. I landed on top of him. He groaned in pain and I was frozen. Resting on top of the biggest, baddest, guy in school. The one who isn't afraid to hurt anyone. And I was so scared that he'd be angry.
He looked up at me, and smiled a sheepish grin. "Well looky here." He said. I giggled a little and tried to sit up. But he slithered his hands around my torso, and pulled me back down.
Our eyes seemed to just hold eachother. For a while, I thought I could just sit in this daze for hours. When I became faintly aware of our faces coming closer. When our lips met for the second time, my eyes slipped closed, and my mind went blank, almost. His hand slid down from my hips, to my butt. And he entraced the tips of his thumbs in the rim of my jeans. A warm shiver, rolled down my spine and settled in my core. Letting a familiar moister fill my underwear. He removed one hand and set it beside him, using it to push himself in a sitting position, but the other hand slipped further onto my ass, as he sat up. Groping and holding tightly.
My hips decided on their own, that they would grind roughly on him. And I could feel the now, bitter tightness of of his jeans, growing by the second. He took both hands, and placed one, firmly on the small of my back, and the other, on my left breast. I sucked in a huge breathe, as the please of his hand soared through me. I broke our kiss, and grabbed the hem of my shirt. Very slowly, and sexily, I lifted it from my belly, and over my head. He now hand both hands at his side, helping him stay up, as to not fall backwards.
I grabbed both sides of my bra straps and slowly pulled them down my shoulders. He watched intently. Begging for more skin, without saying a single word.
I flipped the cups down, to instantly reveal my breasts to him. In my head, I wondered how, I was able to give this gorgeous man my body. Maybe it was the way he looked at me. Or the fact that he shows interest in me, and only me.
He used both hands to grab my breasts, and he roughly tweeked my nipples. Twisting and pulling. Something I'm sure he's an expert at, considering all the purple nurpples in his past. I hand to hold my breathe to keep myself composed enough, to not cry out in ecstasy.
He placed his hands on my hips once again and stood, with my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me over to the bed. And laid me down, standing in front of me."can I..." He trailled off and looked down at my pants. I nodded once and he began to work in my button and zipper. He slowly stripped me of my jeans, pulling my panties with them. I felt my core, cold and bare. Trent ran his fingertip through my folds. Slowly caressing my flower. I let out a soft moan. And he brought his lips down to meet my womanhood. Kissing it. Flicking his tounge. It sent roars of moans from my mouth. Spilling like a liquid of euphoria.
I brought my hands down to meet his hair. Tugging, and pulling. "T-trent! God, yes!" His name poured from my lips. Easy. As if I called it before. Like it was the simplest thing in the world.
I felt a knot in my lower abdomen tighten up. He pulled his face away from me, and I sighed in displeasure. My eyes were shut tight. I felt something smooth and warm press to my entrance. My eyes flew open just in time to slam closed again from the instant bliss from his thrusting hard, into my core.
I screamed in ecstasy as he pumped hard and fast into me. Unlike anyone ever had before. But somehow gentle and painless. It was an extraordinary feeling. A feeling I never wanted to end. One that was so blissful, I would kill to feel it again.
After awhile, he began to pump slower. I could feel his cock throbbing within my walls. He groaned deeply as he released his seed into me. I cried in, euphoria. He pulled out and collapsed next to me.
I can't believe that had just happened. I just had sex with Trent Boyett. Me. (F/n) (l/n). I turned to look at him, and gathered all the energy I could muster, and whispered, "so... Are the feelings legitimate?"
He looked at me, and smiled. "Yeah. They are." Then I felt my eyes slowly droop. As he whispered "will you be mine?" And I did the only sensible thing I could do. I nodded.

End.

_________________________________________

This isn't my best and I apologize. But its and update, so, yeah... Anyways, thanks for reading. Vote, comment, follow. Love you all cx