These wings you can't have

Prologue

So once again I say thanks for continuing to read my story as it is unfolding I hope you're enjoying the ride!! Oh also there was something I wanted to add about Allan's weaponry is that his guns are actually quite big about 40 cm long and is sturdy enough to take strong strikes from a blade. As for his gummy snake sword it actually takes the form of a traditional japanes katana when in blade form and when in extended form only the blade itself extend the rest stays normal. Now without further a do onto the next adventure!!

The wings you can't have

Right after our heroes had finished their quest and collected their rewards they stayed on the battlefield waiting for all the members to fully recover form the quest (mainly Peter and Zank). So as they were resting everyone was enjoying the other's company.

lilai : So what shall I call the absolute frozen dragon we cought ?

zank : What do you mean? That name is already awesome enough.

agra : Let's be serious here. Hmmm maybe we can call him Mr. Snuggles?

peter : Agra please tell me you're not being serious.

panna : It does sound adorable don't you think Allan?

allan : Honestly I don't really mind what its called.

zank : Oh come on tough guy, you can think of a good name.

peter : Yeah why not give it a try?

lilai : That's a great idea we'll let All name it!

agra : You go All!!

allan : Agra don't encourage her and stop calling me All.

panna : Pl..Please Allan..will you do it ?

lilai : Come on ya can't turn down Panna and the rest of the team now, can you?

peter : Go for it man.

allan :*sigh* Fine how about Big freeze ?

zank :  Perfect idea don't you guys thnk?

Everyone nods with a little excitement and looks at Allan.

lilai : Good name-

Lilai got interrupted by a sudden force that sort of pushed everyone back a little.

zank : This force is like a gust of wind from some-

Allan interrupts zank and yells out : WINGS ITS A PLAYER WITH WINGS EVERYBODY GET BACK!!

Everybody gets up and gets some distance from the gusts of wind except for Allan who stood up, equipped his weaponry with his guns in his hands and started walking towards the mysterious winged player. This new and interesting looking fellow's attire consists of 2 huge wings bigger then his body which look so light and powerful, 2 mid sized single edged dual blades which look heavy but he carries with ease,  a normal battle suit with dark long pants a white shirt and leather jacket. He has dark hair that reaches till just a little over his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they're practically yelling determination and decisiveness.

The stranger lands and walks towards Allan while holding his blades firmly and Allan's responseto that is the exact same thing. Agra yells out to him : Be careful you idiot you better not get hurt or I ain't healing you! Allan then replies gripping his guns tighter : I promise I won't hurt myself no need to worry. The stranger stops about 2 meters in front of Allan and says : Greetings Allan Bardo, my name is Connor and I've come here today to investigate and look from afar to see how your new party acts and handles things but I got a bit curious and wanted to test your mettle.