The eyes of Allan Bardo

This chapter shall be written in Allan's POV. You can expect more of these for each of the characters.

Allan's POV

"Where am I? What is this place? Why can't I move?" I said in the darkness that i could'nt wake up from.

Suddenly I wake up in my bed drenched by my sweat. That recurring nightmare I have never stops. I look at the clock and see its 5:30 in the morning. Guess there's no point in staying in bed now that I'm awake. 

I wiped the sweat of my forehead got up from the bed slowly and left my room then i started walking to the kitchen for some breakfast. As i walk through the average sized flat I live in it reminds me that they all left a long time ago. The way my mother used to make pancakes in the morning while my dad reads the paper and my little sister sitting at the table with a bowl of her favorite cereal. Why did they leave me again? I can't seem to remember, oh well it might come back to me some day. I guess there's no point crying over spilt milk.

I got up from the table and took a shower while brushing my teeth then I got dressed and looked in the mirror my hair was a mess even after the shower, time to use the trusted comb. " Aaaaaaaand is done" i said out loud. Its a good thing my flat doesn't echo.

I left home and ran to the nearest jump gate, for this week the S.R.T.P. would'nt have any get togethers because some people were busy so I've got some alone time. I better hurry.

As I was about to pass through the gate this girl ran to stop me before I left without her because it takes time for the gates to open again so she wanted to go with me. When the transfer started we got put in our avatars and I was surprised to see who I saw.

"Agra what are you doing here ?" I said.

"Isn't it obvious Allan, I'm gonna play the game we all love." she said.

" but I mean, you live in lazle city ?" I looked at her not knowing how to react.

"Maybe I do and maybe not, but that's not the point here. You're my rival now so let's fight !!" she said with the energy in her eyes.

"I'm game as long as you won't hold back on me" I said.

So we decided to fight in the marshmallow meadow and as soon as we were there Agra grabbed her rifle and blade and got into fighting position. Naturally I did the same to honor her request so i chose to grab the guns first. Up until now I've only fought her once so I don't know much i better analyze her better this time.With the gun in my hands aimed in her direction our eyes meeting each other in a gaze that shows we're locked on our target and ready to make a move.

Suddenly Agra charges at me (which now i think is her signature way of saying " I wanna fight you ") with her blade pointed in my direction I charged towards her and dodged the blade and aimed for her but before i could even pull the trigger she had already moved out of close range and was able to see through my plans so she made some distance.

"How did you do that?" I said.

" Do what? " she asked. " I guess I just move quicker than you eh, Al?"

"Fine then let's brawl". i said.

I charged towards her from her right side than I went back to charge from her left side and kept switching to get her brain thinking. Agra then proceeded to spin her self with her blade and then all of a sudden charged at me before I could react she had already reached to close range and had her rifle aimed at my chest.(She can't be this fast can she ? Its almost Impossible). I reacted by quickly aiming my guns in her face but then she was gone again. 

"Don't look now but I'm gonna take you down". she said and then she yelled :"quick shot strike!!"

I turned around and tried to dodge the shot but it was so fast i got hit in my shoulder and my left knee."I'm gonna turn this around" I yelled out. I put one gun in my back and grabbed my trusted gummy snake blade. I then extended it and started striking her back and after a long fight of her and me fighting I figured out how she's so fast. She uses her great blade's mass as a source of momentum so that everytime she wants to move fast she swings her blade in a direction and that's how she does it. I was getting tired and so was she so I decided to show her my sugar rush to end the fight right.

I yelled out: " Ready Agra, to be amazed ?"

she replied: " Sure allan hit me with your best shot"

I said : " well here goes nothing. SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!"

Its been a while since I rushed, got covered in white aura which gives me more strength and speed as well as defense and proceeded to use my signature move the dual cherry shot where 2 red cherries from at the opening of each of my guns and I shoot a charged shot. Agra retaliated but Releasing her sugar and shot her signature move the piercer. The force of our attacks colliding was so strong it blew us away. The battle ended there. after that we decided to do some quest and meet up everymorning for a qucik brawl like so before going to the party. Me and Agra have gotten a better understanding for one another I hope we can always be friends.