Young Stiles (S1&2)

"OK, so these videos are funny moments you guys experienced during your sophomore year," Ruby pointed out, and then the first video started. (Sorry for repeated scenes)

Scott's on his porch with a baseball bat looking around. Stiles falls from the roof and they both start screaming. Coach Finstock walks up to Scott on the lacrosse field, "My...My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead." Stiles looks on in worry. 

"Ahhh, gotta love Coach's way of motivation," Stiles sighed out. The boys that knew Coach all laughed at his words.

Scott and Stiles are standing in the middle of the woods and Stiles howls.

"Hey, that's when you joked about me being a werewolf," Scott points out. "Yes, and who was right?" Stiles smirks at him and Scott grumbles.

Stiles sits in the front of the police car and faces the back. "Ok, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you." Derek looks up and glares at him. "Ok, I am." 

"Now I know you're just a sour wolf," Stiles smirks and Derek glares. "I mean if I didn't go through everything with WCKD, that look would definitely make me think twice," Minho says. "Wow, Minho thinking," Newt teases and all the survivors laugh while Minho pouts in his seat.

Scott was in the hallway at school and looks to see Jackson looking at his crushed locker door in confusion and anger. Jackson sees him, "What are you looking at ass wipe?" 

Jackson stares down Scott, "You cheated tonight." "How do you cheat in bowling?" "I don't know, but you did."

"Technically you did cheat," Jackson points out. "No, he didn't. Being a werewolf is now a part of him and that includes being faster, stronger, and better coordination. So technically, he was just using what is now apart of him, so he didn't cheat," Stiles smirks at Jackson, and Scott and Stiles fist bump before turning back to the screen. 

"All right, here we go!" Stiles holds up a saw to Derek's arm. "Stiles!" Scott yells. "Scott?" "What the hell are you doing?" "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." 

Jackson and Lydia sit in Lydia's car. "I am not watching the Notebook again." The scene switches to Jackson in the movie store. "Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" 

Everyone cracks up laughing while Lydia smirks and Jackson tries to make himself smaller in his seat.

"Now, can you stay away from here?" Derek asks angrily to Scott. "At least until after the full moon?" "Yes." The scene switches to Scott being pushed onto Allison's bed before Allison climbs on top of him and they start making out.

Scott blushes, Chris glares at him, and Derek sighs, "I knew you couldn't do it."

Scott stands in the parking lot holding up a key and Stiles takes his keys and starts to make a line through the paint job on a truck. Scott looks at him with his mouth open. Stiles hides the keys in his pants pocket, "Hey, hey, hey, dude, what do you think you are doing to that truck, bro?" A group of four seniors looks to see the mark, "What the hell?" Scott starts to freak out and puts his keys back into his pocket without saying anything. Then he is punched.

Melissa and Noah both glare at Stiles. "Why did you do that?!" "I wanted to be his Yoda. Scott went to Derek for help, but I didn't trust him so I had the day to help him learn control. I found that his shifting was due to a spike in his heart rate and we just needed to find a way to keep it from raising. We found that Allison did that, she was his anchor. That was a test to see if he could find Allison's voice and not turn while being beaten to a pulp. It worked." The survivors stare at Stiles in shock, not used to him rambling or really thinking things through. "That's... genius," Newt speaks up. "So that's when you guys figured out the idea of anchors," Derek mentions. The two boys just nod.