Chapter 12. Sad Truth

Author Pov

The boys ware happy that they defeated they're first enemy and ware proud of the themselves for they're hard work.

But they're celebration time was stopped thanks to the people who looked like guards and the women whose purse was stolen.
George looked around the defeated man who was under us pined to the ground and looked over the mans body looking for the purse it was tangled at the end of mans feet must have slipped. He took the purse and brought it to the women.

- Thank you young man It's good to know there are still good people in this world - The women said with a happy smile on her face but the smile was removed when one of the guards pushed her away.
-Are you the manhunters ?- The guard who pushed the the women asked.
% We will be upcoming Monday% George answered politely.
- So this guy your friend is sitting on isn't your assigned target ? -
% No %

It was silent for a quick second but then the whole park was full of laughter from the guards.
- Oh thank god. Hahahahaha. You have no idea how many manhunter steal our pay checks - The guard said while some tears dropped from the laughter.
- Anyway my name is Quackity I'm one of the guards around the village-
He said introducing himself. His armor was shining and in his hands he had an enchanted sword that comes useful in a battle. He had black hair and brown eyes and a than skin. He also wears a dark blue hat.

%I'm George the guy sitting on still alive body is Sapnap and near him is BadBoyHalo but we call him Bad% George introduced himself and the others.
- BadBoyHalo ? Wait! You are real ?!? Quackity shouted at Bad.
- Not sure what you mean by real but yes I'm real. Why do you ask?- Asked the confused Bad
- You see one of our guards whose name is Skeppy said he had a friend named Bad but since he never introduced you to us we thought he was faking having a friend. And I gotta say you look adorable for a demon -
- Umm thank you for the compliment -

At this point Bad was blushing like crazy he never in his life had this many people compliment him.

- But in honesty we came here to take care of the purse thief. And thanks to you we don't have to do the work since you did it for us -
As you would imagine the three boys who risked they're life's to defeat this man ware quite shocked that it was for nothing and they just got a laugh out of guards.

Bad and George ware upset but they controlled themselves and didn't let anger get the best of them. But it couldn't compare to how angry no pissed Sapnap was. Bad held him by his shirt so he wouldn't attack the guards

*So your saying we just did the job for you and all you gonna do is laugh at us !?*
- Yup I mean it's not everyday manhunters help us out. Next time don't try to act like heroes that our job. Also in the guards and manhunters rule book it specifically says " if a criminal is assigned to the guards/manhunters it is their responsibility to capture the criminal if manhunters/guards interfere with the mission the entire manhunter group/guard group gets suspended from job for two weeks without pay"-

Is this guy for real if it wasn't for those three the man would've gone away and the purse would have never returned to its rightful owner.
- Well since your not even an official manhunters and probably didn't even know a rule book existed me and my group will let you off the hook if you give us the criminal that is rightfully our responsibility - Quackity finished talking and looked at us with a grin leaving us no choice but to take the criminal that almost killed us to them so they can get paid. The criminal was now escorted to the prison but before they left Quackity just winked at the boys and left.

* This sucks the least they could do is give us some award for risking our lives* Sapnap said
- But to be honest what did we expect I honestly just wanted to help the lady - Bad added.
% I don't even know why I wanted to help the lady I was just doing what my instinct told me to do % George said a bit upset.
- Wait George didn't your goggles broke ? -
% Oh yeah don't worry about that I got some spares %
* Why do you wear those goggles you just look stupid with them* Sapnap said with a smug face.
% Not as stupid as you are in flirting with the girls % George said.
* Since when am I horrible in flirting with girls? *
% The day before we met Bad you saw three single women and asked them if they would like to have sex with you. All off them said no and then you asked them " could you please reconsider" %
* Ok not my best moment but they didn't say no after I asked them that question *
% Your right they just left and ignored you %

At this moment both George and Sapnap ware really close to ripping each other
- Didn't we plan to play video games ? - Bad asked wanting to change the subject.
* Hell yes and I'm gonna enjoy kicking your asses !!,*
- LANGUAGE !!! -

The day went on and the boys played video games till it got dark and completely forgetting that tomorrow they will need to wake up early.

THANK YOU FOR READING MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING BYE.