Chapter 1 Begining

( This is my first story on Wattpad so please have mercy )( Also no art you see in this story belongs to me same goes for the characters ok bye )
Ps: this is a Minecraft world not real world
Author Pov

It was like any other day in the village of blackened ( fake name ) where as soon as sun rises the torture begins. The village was known for the brutal and dangerous living area. Most people live there for small rent because many people came poor. Many people die in the village for various of reasons either they don't pay rent, or they rise there voice to someone they shouldn't and much more.

In the village lived a boy named Darryl he's 18 years old and even though the environment was an awful place he grew up as a good kid he listened to his parents and teachers , got straight A's and was always seen with a smile. His name is Darryl.

( Art is not mine )

( Art is not mine )

Darryl Pov

Another day another A this time with plus mom and dad will be so happy. I thought to myself and got ready to leave school when.
- Hey dick come here - My classmate Jackson yelled to get my attention.
When I came to his desk he gave me a stack of books.
-What's this for ? - I said quite confused
- The homework you have to complete till tomorrow if you still want to live. He answered me with most rude tone you can imagine. -Fine - I said without a fight I already know what happens when you don't agree on doing it.
If I'm completely honest I was multiple times beaten up because I didn't do as I was told.
Especially my parents my dad works in the heart of the village with a lot of horrible people who can do whatever they want. Everyday my dad comes back home with knife cuts or black eyes. My mom only goes to to buy food and every time she gets home it's like she came from hell and back.

I'm not even aloud to go to the village only to school which is a little further from village. I'm also allowed to go to a nearby hill where I spend most of my time.

20 min walking come with a mountain of classmates homework later

-Hello mother - I greeted her with a smile
-Hello son. A little birdie told me you had a lot of good grades so I made your favorite MUFFINS - My mom said
- Thank you mother - I said to my mom and hugged her. Hugging my mother I secretly stole a muffin and ran outside to my favorite place whenever I want to be at peace.

Author Pov

When Derry left the house he went to a little place where he liked to relax.
It was a little hill with huge and tall tree with perfect view. At the very back of the hill was a dangerous cliff and it was very unstable.
But Derry wasn't scared of the cliff because he never came near it and wasn't stupid enough to go near.

Every time Darryl came on the hill he forgot everything bad around him.
Darryl always imagined a world with only peaceful people with no foul language or scammers and liars.

When the sun began to set he got ready to leave and get started with pile of homework that was going to torture Darryl for a long time.

Darryl's Pov

Finally it took me nearly 5 hours of doing Jackson's homework I felt tired and wanted to get to my beloved bed. But felt snacky so I went to the kitchen to get a muffin.

When I got my muffin I noticed some kind of a glow from the window
I look though the window and once again see a glow.

Since it was the middle of the night and my parents are asleep I go to see where the light is coming from. The glow leads me to the hill there I see same light coming from the tree. Now I can see the light coming from the trees tallest branch with some kind of necklace. The light was coming from the necklace and every time I got closer the light got brighter.

Being a little muffin I am I started climbing the tree to get that necklace.
Not gonna lie it was rough climbing the tree , even got some bruises ,but finally I reached the branch and took the necklace.

The necklace it self was beautiful it was red ruby and silver chain. Suddenly the glowing stoped for some reason.  And I'm left with the climbing down, I put the necklace on my neck so I don't drop it. I didn't even realize that the branch I was on was breaking and it broke and I started falling. I closed my eyes waiting for the inpack when...

Beep beep beep beep beep

What ? I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. "Wa what happen" I thought to myself.  "Was it just a dream ?"

Looking at my arms and legs no scratches or bruises ware there looking on my neck I still had the necklace it was the same.
- Derry honey you'll be late to school if you don't hurry - My mom informed me " ok I'll try to figure this out later" I thought to myself got ready and ran to school.

Fifth period already. Why is school so boring sometimes.
I heard a bang on my desk and quickly shot up looking for the source that made the noise. And to my so called luck I see my angry classmate.
- Where is my homework dick ?- Jackson said
I FORGOT TO BRING THE HOMEWORK I'M SUCH AN IDIOT !!! Screamed at myself mentally
- You see Jackson I forgot to bring it because I was in a hurry. I explained to him my situation.
- Did you forget that your life in on the line dick!!!!!- He screamed at me and pulled me by my shirt.
-It seems that sometimes it can't be helped- He was about to punch me suddenly I started to see only red and my anger rose like never before it was almost like I wasn't in control of my own body.

Authors Pov
Little did Darryl know the necklace he put on his neck was demons soul and blood that's mane purpose is to possess the holder or by a guide for better life.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter more are coming.