Chapter 13. The Lesson

Bad Pov.

I wake up quite earlier than I usually do feeling like I forgot something...
I look around my surroundings and I see a still sleeping George who is hugging himself making him look like a dumpling. And next to me is Sapnap who sleeps like a dog literally he barks in his sleep. Yesterday when we came back from the training and the encounter with the guards we all went to Sapnaps so called room which looks like it hasn't been cleaned for days.

I look at the near by clock since I was curious what time it was and the clock showed 3.55 am.
Wow this is my new record I usually wake up at 5.00 am but this is insane. I closed my eyes trying to get back to get some more sleep but then it clicked.
WE HAVE TRAINING AT 4.OO AM !!!

- Guys wake up we have training in 5 minutes!!! -
% Wait what time is it ?% Asked the tired George.
- It's 3.56 pm 4 minutes left !!! -
* Shut up Bad just let me sleep who cares if we don't show up ?*
- Sapnap this is no time to be lazy now get up and get dressed we need to hurry !!! -
Sapnap just ignored me and went back to sleep.
- Sapnap I swear to the almighty muffins if you don't get up and get ready I will make you wish YOU WARE NEVER BORN NOW GET YOUR NODDLE LEGS UP PUT ON YOUR BANDANA AND BE A MAN WE HAVE 3 MINUTES LEFT !!!!! I screamed like never before which made Sapnap jump up and get ready.

All of us rushed down stairs and waited for Captain Steve to show up but to our surprise we didn't even have to wait he was already here.

- GOOD MORNING STUDENTS DID YOU SLEEP WELL ? - Captain Steve asked.
And all three of us at the same time said -*%No%*-
- GREAT NOW LET US GO GET SOME MANLY TRAINING -
Here we go again a difficult day like yesterday.

Time skip by Captain Steve torturing the three poor boys.

Captain Steve is insane he took yesterday's training and tripled it we did 1000 push-ups, 500 bends, 800 squats after that we ware ordered to run 10 miles. After all of that we ware given a 5 minute break.

Those 5 minutes ware like hell every inch of our body's hurt. Sapnap was starting to have some kind of hallucinations and tried to eat George. The sad part of it was that George didn't even fight he just let Sapnap to bite him like a dog.

- GREAT WORK BOYS I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS MOST PEOPLE JUST LEFT AND NEVER REALLY BECAME MANHUNTERS - Captain Steve said.
% I wonder why ?% George said sarcastically.
- NOW SINCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE WARMUP I'LL LET YOU REST WHILE I EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW ALL THEE OF YOU WILL WORK- Captain Steve said.

- EVERY DAY YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8:00 IN THE MORNING AND GO TO THE TOWN SQUARE WHERE I WILL BE GIVING YOU YOUR TARGETS. ALSO IF ALL OF THE GROUP MEMBERS ARE NOT PRESENT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MISSION AND TARGET SO I SUGGESTS YOU ALL COME TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER -
Captain Steve said and so far it's pretty understandable so I just nod and continue listening.

- WHEN YOU ALL GET YOUR TASK YOU'LL BE GIVEN A DOCUMENT OF YOUR TARGET WITH A TIME LIMIT. WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO CAPTURE YOUR TARGET UNTIL THE TIME RUNS OUT IF THE TIME DOES RUN OUT THEN YOUR TARGET WILL BE PASSED TO THE ROYAL GUARDS NO EXCEPTIONS -

- AS I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU GO OUT TO HUNT DOWN YOUR TARGET YOU WILL BE GIVEN A POTION OF IMMORTALITY AND A COMPASS. BUT THERE IS ALSO SOME BAD NEWS YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN WEAPONS FROM SCRATCH -

Wait what ? Not only will we have to chase someone but we will have make our own materials along the way ?

* Wait how come you can make a potion of immortality and a compass which leads us to our target but you can't make some iron armor ?* Sapnap asked a bit angry.

- BUDGET KIDS BUDGET -
- ANYWAY LIKE I SIAD YESTERDAY YOU CAN'T KILL YOUR TARGETS UNLESS ITS A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION. IF YOU DO MANAGE TO FIND AND CAPTURE YOUR TARGET BRING THEM TO THE TOWN PRISON AND SHOW THE SHERIFF THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE YOU EARLIER WHEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY SPLIT IT IN HALF - Captain Steve finished the explanation of how our jobs will be like.

- OK NOW GET UP AND GET READY FOR YOUR TEST -
% What do you do to guys who didn't study for the test ?% George asked.

- YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO STUDY FOR THE TEST BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU FIGHT TOGETHER AS A GROUP -

- YOUR GOAL TODAY IS TO DEFEAT ME BY USING YOUR MATERIALS AND STRENGTH YOU CAN CRAFT ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER - Captain Steve said as he pulled out his diamond sword and put on his diamond armor ready to fight.

- YOU HAVE UNTIL NIGHTTIME TO DEFEAT... IF YOU DEFEAT ME AS A TEAM YOU'LL BECOME THE MANHUNTERS BUT IF YOU DON'T YOU WON'T YOU WILL NEVER BECOME MANHUNTERS AND WILL BE FORCED TO FIND OTHER JOB. SO HURRY UP BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT -

As Captain Steve said those words the whole world became blank how are we supposed to defeat a man with full diamond armor and a diamond sword ?

Thx for reading more are coming soon BYE !!!