Chapter 10. Part 2 Training

4 hours of training later

Bad Pov

This is torture for 4 hours we have been training non stop first was running second was a 222 pushups then 100 squats and now 130 bends. How are we still alive I mean we had no breaks or food and all I can think is how every inch of my body hurts.

- OKAY ONLY ONE MORE THING AND YOU CAN HAVE A BREAK - Captain Steve said
Thank you god it's almost over. I look over to George and Sapnap they both look exactly like me sweaty tired and hungry. What made this worse was that it was the middle of the summer and there was like a 30 degrees Celsius out here. Again how are we still alive.

- OKAY ALL THISE EXERCISES WARE TO MAKE YOU TIRED AND FEEL HOW ITS GONNA BE OUT THERE WHILE YOU HUNT YOUR TARGET. THE FEELING OF STARVATION, SORE BODY, AND TIRED LEGS NOW IT COMES TO THE FINAL HOW YOU FIGHT WITH THESE CONDITIONS AND WE'LL BE FIGHTING WITH HARMLESS WEPONS SO WE DON'T GET HURT. ONE MORE THING WHEN WE FIGHT IMAGINE ME AS YOUR WORST ENAMY OR SOMEONE LIKE THAT OK. PANDA BOY YOUR THE FIRST YOU HAVE 3 MINUTES TO STIKE ME,TAKE MY WEAPON AND MAKE ME SURRENDER -

Sapnap got ready in his position he was even shaking of how hard he worked today. Eventually he charged at Captain Steve and started fighting he looked like a professional he managed to get rid of captains weapon and make him fall to give Sapnap the perfect victory under 3 minutes.
- PERFECT MY BOY YOUR FIGHTING AND MOVEMENTS ARE PERFECT BUT YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER IF WE WARE WITH REAL WEAPONS I WOULD SURELY GET SOME INJURIES. NOW GO REST AND LOOK HOW YOUR TEAMMATES FIGHT - Captain Steve said sending Sapnap to rest.
- GOGGLE BOY NOW YOU -

George was different throughout today I noticed he has problem identifying colors I mean he said the grass was yellow. Maybe he is color blind.

When George got into a position he waited for a few second my guess he was planning his strategy. And then out of nowhere he suddenly attacked he was fast even I couldn't believe how fast he was. George managed to get the weapon away but wasn't able to get Captain surrender because time was up.

- NOT TOO BAD BUT NEXT TIME PLAN YOUR STRATEGY QUICKLY BECAUSE THE TARGET WILL USE THIS TO HIS ADVANTAGE AND END YOU QUICKLY. AND USE YOUR SPEED WISELY AND IN THE BATTLE LIKE YOU JUST DID WITH ME BECAUSE I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO SEE WHERE YOU WILL COME FROM I JUST GUESSED. GO REST MY BOY -

George came to where Sapnap was and gave each other a high five then turned to be and gave me thumbs up I smiled.
- EMO BOY GET READY YOUR THE LAST ONE - Captain Steve said. I was scared and didn't want to hurt anyone also didn't want to get hurt myself.
- RELAX BOY JUST IMAGINE ME AS SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU ANGRY -
After the captain said that the only thing that came to mind was the time I fought with Tom and how angry I was. Using the anger from that day I started to fight with the captain even tough my body was hurting and my stomach begged me for food I ignored it all and still fought. I managed to get the weapon away from him but now I had to make him surrender. At the end I did it only a couple seconds to spear but I still did it.
- NICELY DONE ALMOST AS GOOD AS PANDA BOY. BUT NEXT TIME WHEN FIGHTING RELAX I FELT HOW YOU FORCED YOURSELF AND ITS NEVER A GOOD THING. GO REST I'LL BE RIGHT BACK -

I know it wasn't my best but I was happy that captain Steve was kind enough to give us all some advice we could learn to control better.
Sapnap and George gave me a high five and a fist bump. We all sat on the ground waiting for the captain to return.
- I'M BACK AND BROUGHT YOU ALL SOME LUNCH YOU ALL DID GREAT WORK. TOMORROW AT 4 am GET READY AND WAIT FOR ME IN THIS PLACE AND NO EATING. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW BYE - Captain Steve said gave us a basket full of food and drinks and left.

* Are you kidding why 4 am * Sapnap said in a brink of tears
- He is one loud potato - I said still not used to captains loud voice.
% Hey guys what do you say we go to the park and eat there?% George asked.
-* Works with me *- Me and Sapnap said at the same time.

The park itself wasn't really far away and I think the parks fresh flowers and air will help us relax and get some much needed rest.

It took us 8 min to get here we found a benches with a table and the park was pretty empty so more peace for us. Eating the food was the best thing. I will never say anything bad about the food ever again.

George and Sapnap sat on the same bench while I sat on alone on the other bench. While eating I heard some noise like walking but I assumed it was some kind of animal or another park visitors. Then someone's hands covered my hands and the person asked.

- Guess who - The voice owner was a surprise it was.....

Thank you for reading more chapters are coming tell me your thoughts who is the person to be reviled. Bye.