Chapter 10.Part 1.Karen Why

Authors Pov

Bad throughout the night had a problem getting used to his new surroundings every time he closed his eyes he just remembered his parents how he missed them. Most people who left they're hometowns would comeback to visit or write letters to they're loved ones but he couldn't since he didn't have anyone to visit nor write to anybody who was close to him.
Trying his hardest not to cry.

Knock knock
But no one answered.
Knock knock
Bad still ignored the knocking and and put a pillow on his head.

- MISTER BADBOYHALO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW !!!!! - A loud and scary voice came from the corridor making Bad quickly get up and run to open the door.

- Yes - Bad answered as he opens the door and sees a girl who kinda looks like the old women but younger.
- Are you BadBoyHalo? - She asked with annoyed face.
- Yes I am. Did something happen ? -
- No I just came back and my grandma asked me to bring you this pile of papers. Since I'm soooo nice - The girl said with the most annoying voice you can imagine.
And just looking at the girl was a challenge since she wore a shirt that didn't even cover her stomach and making her chest area more presentable she also wore a short skirt not to mention her face full of makeup and her blond hair.

- Anyway my name is Karen and the women downstairs is my grandma -
- Umm thank you I appreciate it Karen - Bad said using his nicest voice. And took the papers.
- So you are a new manhunter. Do you have a girlfriend? - Karen asked
- No I don't - Bad said getting nervous.
- Well then would you want to be m- Karen was interrupted by Sapnap.
*Sorry doll but me and Bad have some things to discuss and I'm sure you'll be bored by it* Sapnap said while getting closer to the two.
- How dare you do you know who I am. I could easily make your sorry ass fly out of here !!! - Karen yelled at Sapnap.
* Yeah I know who you are your voice can be heard from a mile and believe me it the most annoying thing about you* Sapnap said controlling his need to swear. After yesterday's dinner Sapnap knew not to swear in front of Bad.
- Listen here you son of the b..ch I don't have to listen to you. So why don't you be a good boy and go mind your own f....ing business who-
- Language -
- what ? -
- Said language so you would speak in proper words. But it seems your mouth if beyond of saving... -
- W..wh.. what did you sai... -
- To put it simply don't talk to my friends like that and talk in a normal voice some people are trying to sleep. And don't come near me again or I'll go talk to the owner witch is your grandma and she is the owner not you so we have a the right to treat you like everyone normal - Bad said with anger and low voice that could cause nightmares for days.
Karen was so scared she didn't even say anything and ran away like a scared kid.
*Thanks man thanks to you she might as well never come back* Sapnap said with a smirk.
* Anyway I came to tell you to get ready for training and from our teacher who will train us today don't eat any breakfast and get ready in 5 minutes you'll meet us down stairs* Sapnap said and went to his room.

Bad got ready in a couple of minutes took his keys looked the room and ran downstairs where George and Sapnap ware. After about 2 minutes came a tall man with a pretty nice moustache and black hair his outfit reminded them of war it was that nasty green that usually was used for camouflage.
- ARE YOU THE THREE NEW MANHUNTERS ? - The mans Voice was loud and very hard to ignore.
-%* Yes sir *%- All the boys said without a second thought.
- GOOD NOW LET US GO TO OUR TRAINING AREA -

When all of them started walking they none of them even tried to start a conversation.

After 30 min of walking they finally got to the training area.
- LISTEN HERE FROM THIS DAY ON YOU ALL SHALL CALL ME CAPTAIN STEVE.FOR THESE TWO DAYS OF TRAINING ILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MANHUNT AND WHY WE MANHUNT.GOT IT -
-%* Yes sir *%-
- GREAT NOW I HOPE TOU FOLLOWED MY ORDER AND DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING TODAY -
All the boys nodded that they did as they ware told.
- ILL START THE LESSON EXPLAINING WHAT YOUR JOB WILL BE.A GROUP OF HUNTERS WILL BE SENT TO HUNT DOWN A CRIMINAL WHO IS ON THE RUN IN ORDER TO FIND HIM YOU'LL BE GIVEN A COMPASS THAT WILL SHOW YOU THE DIRECTION YOUR TARGET WENT.FOR EVERY TIME YOU CAPTURE THE CRIMINAL AND BRING HIM TO THE MAIN JAIL YOU'LL BE REWARDED MONEY. AND REMEMBER THIS YOU CANNOT KILL UNLESS NECESSARY IF YOU KILL YOUR TARGET YOU DON' T GET THE MONEY - Captain Steve stopped waiting for questions. All three boys rose they're arms up.
- YES YOU PANDA BOY -
*It's Sapnap how will this compass thing work exactly?*
- THE COMPASS REACTS TO YOUR TARGETS MOVEMENTS AND HELPS YOU FIND YOUR TARGET FASTER -
- OKAY NOW YOU WEIRD KID WITH GOGGLES AND STUPID FACE - Captain Steve said earning a laugh from Sapnap.
%My name is George and what if the criminal we caught got away and took the compass with him%
- GREAT QUESTION TARGETS CAN'T TAKE THE COMPASS WITH THEM BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WILL GET SHOCKED AND FELL UNCONSCIOUS AND IT BE EASIER FOR YOU TO BRING YOUR TARGET TO THEY'RE PLACE WITH EASE -

- AND FINALLY YOU EMO BOY -
- My name is BadBoyHalo. I wanted to ask what will happen if we get killed by our target -
- AH MY FAVOURITE QUESTION YET EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOU'LL BE GIVEN A POTION OF IMMORTALITY. SO EVERY TIME YOU GET KILLED YOU'LL JUST COME BACK AND CONTINUE YOUR JOB. IF I'M NOT MISTAKING THAT POTION WILL LAST FOR THREE DAYS -
- NOW IF THIS IS ALL THEN GET READY TO RUN 5 MILES WITH NO BREAKS - Captain Steve announces. And the three boys just realized how hard this will be.

Thank you for reading more chapters are coming. Bye.