──𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────
──EPISODE SEVEN

"HEY MR LARUSSO, uh, I'm all done," Robby sauntered over to where his boss was talking to Amanda and Élodie, who was just finishing another shift of helping out. Daniel looked over at him, surprised, "Really? Both lots?"

Robby followed his gaze to the other car lot he'd not yet done, "This is bullshit. Okay, I thought you were gonna teach me karate. I'm just doing all your shitty chores," Robby snapped, his expression angry as Elodie giggled, "I think you're enjoying this a little too much." Amanda raised her eyebrows.

"God, I love this part."

"I hated this part," Elodie laughed, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched Robby storm off in the other direction.

She followed him, tapping his shoulder and placing her hands on both shoulders as he turned to face her. She'd always been capable of calming him down.

"Just wait and see, Rob," she soothed, smiling, "I promise it's worth it."

———

"First aid's under the counter. We got a bleeder?" Johnny huffed as Miguel entered the room, since he'd left Miguel in charge of the dojo for a short while to deal with things in the back.

"No," he replied, "Well, I mean, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood... But this is about something else."

"What is it?"

"Well, there's a girl at school." he said, and Johnny smirked, "Is she hot?"

"And she's super smart."

"Hot?"

"Funny and cool."

"Hot?"

"Yes, she's hot, super hot."

"Nice," Johnny's smirk faltered for a moment, "Wait, you're not with Marshall?"

"Why does everyone think that? She's with Eli— uh, Hawk," he sighed, "Anyway, I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and... I mean, I want to ask her out, but I just don't know." Miguel pouted.

"Don't know? What's there to think about?" Johnny laughed, "She's hot... and all those other things."

"Uh, yeah, but what if she says no?" Miguel reasoned, and Johnny simply shook his head as he rose to his feet, "Never accept defeat, Diaz. There is no 'no'."

Miguel pulled a face, "Pretty sure no means no."

"Yeah, if things are getting physical, no means no. But if you're just asking her out... You're a Cobra Kai. All the babes want to date a Cobra Kai."

Miguel just looked deep in thought for a moment.

———

"I can't believe you've got a mohawk," Élodie laughed as she sipped at her milkshake, hand reaching out to touch Eli's hair with the pad of her thumb, "Surprisingly, It suits you though."

Eli smirked, sending Élodie's heart racing as he took her hand from his head and interlaced their fingers, "It's made me feel so much better," he told her honestly, and Élodie beamed over at him.

"You deserve it," she grinned, "You better not change too much, though," she joked, "I can't have you becoming too cool to help with my homework, I need a clever boyfriend or I'm fucked this year— oh, no, not boyfriend, I—,"

Élodie blushed a deep crimson, her eyes refusing to meet Eli's now as she realised what she'd said.

He lifted her chin with his free hand, "No, don't be embarrassed," he reassured her, "I want to ask you properly. I'm gonna ask you, alright? I promise."