Untitled Part 13

Hello you can call me Sakura Bum. I write stories that will give you many emotions. Here's one I made up earlier. Please enjoy with sushi and soy sauce. Yum yum thank you come again.

Ash used his Kung Fu grip to slap May's tits. It was an ancient Arabian technique that he learned from Santa Claus. They call him Ash Red Smell yea later don't forget to change your underwear everyday Ketchum. He is also Pikachu's right hand man when it comes to his drug businesses in Texas. That is why Team Rocket want a slice of Pikachu for the movie deals. Ash used his Kung Fu grip by force inside May's garden hiding in her pants. Her garden used surf and it was super effective.

It made the cherry pie even more delicious. Ash and May ripped their clothes off like animals because that was what they were and oh by the way my grandma is Harry Styles. If you don't believe me ask Obama at the strip club with his ex wife: Jackie Chan born in Milan from Jaoan and famous in Sudan. Ash is a lucky man. He doesn't need diapers cause he's the number one gangster in pallet town for two years. May was Ash's top hoe in the advanced era. You know what I mean?

Ash and May are the most important part of the world right now. You see, their love for you and your family wherever you need to go safely and stylishly will conquer the world with the same time as the corona video game industry. The first thing I did was to be a part of the world and the other is a great way to get the best out of the way and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most important things to do in the future and the other is a great way to get the best out of the way and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most important things to say that the company is also a good 👍 and the second is a good thing for the first time since I have been to toilet and pissed out beer.

I spy on Ash and May fingering each in the butt thanks to Corona virus. The only way to get a vaccine is to have eight dicks with 12 inches or above. They moan like banshees flying a little kite. I give thechocolate soup fresh from the tap of my bowel. They fled.

How dare they the filthy fat oigs. They Took all my ice cream but they won't take my poop. I am mad. At least my boyfriend Serena has eight dicks so I can give him right times more lovely little bit of everything that is not the case with the same time as the first time in the future and the other is a great way to get the best out of the way and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most important things to do in the future and the rest of the day before the end of the year rest in peace oo