Untitled Part 18

After writing a new story for Wattpad, someone was knocking on my back door. My literal back door, not the one John Phoenix fucks every night.

'Hey, it's me, Serena! I've got my dicks back!' my ex-boyfriend said.

'That's wonderful! How did that happen?' I asked. A few weeks ago, I dumped Serena when Bayleef chopped the eight penises off with her Razor Leaf. Suddenly, Serena was no longer attractive to me. However, when he dropped his skirt, I saw eight hard boners pointing at my small tits.

'Sakura, let's go upstairs and do it!' Serena said.

And so, we kicked John Phoenix out, who was taking an afternoon nap. I opened the window, grabbed him by the Metapod and threw him out of my flat, killing him. His blood splashed all over the pavement. Officer Jenny saw the corpse, but walked away and did nothing. And so, Serena and I were back together, without John Phoenix getting in the way!

'Oh my god, you killed John Phoenix! You bastard!' Serena joked, trying to imitate Stan and Kyle from South Park.

I laughed and got wet. Then, Serena and I got on the bed. She pinched my hard Diglett and jammed all of her eight penises in my Cloyster at the same time.

Later that day, Serena and I took a walk and went to Pewter City to do some grocery shopping. There, we saw Brock sitting in a park, reading his beloved Playboy magazine while clopping. He gazed at Contest Idol Lisia's huge tits, which were the biggest natural boobs in the entire Pokemon World. Lisia was on the cover of the dirty magazine, leaving very little to the imagination. Her wet Cloyster, her big tits... Everything was visible, much to Brock's pleasure.

I once asked Lisia for a threesome with Serena and me, but she refused, stating that she was not interested in a bad author and a guy with eight dicks. She preferred having fun with Brendan and May, her fuckbuddies. I hate Lisia now. Anyone who refuses to fuck me is Sakuraphobic.

Luckily, I had a threesome with Toya Latte and Serena last year, which was hot. Toya has nice, big tits, which was a nice contrast with my miniscule ones. However, even Toya's tits did not come close to Lisia's.

Then, Serena decided to troll Brock and dropped her skirt, flashing his eight dicks to Ash's perverted friend. That would teach him a lesson about being a creep! The guy was clopping in public, so he had no right to complain about seeing unwanted nudity.

Then, Brock decided to quote Bayleef's hero David Bowie, quoting the song Rebel Rebel. 'Serena... Not sure if you're a boy or a girl...'

'I've always been male. I just like to wear skirts and dresses, and enjoyed trolling everyone by pretending to be a woman,' Serena explained. 'I have eight dicks and I love jamming all of them in Sakura at the same time!'

'I like androgynous guys,' Sakura said.

After watching Brock run for the hills, we saw Mario and Toad. The couple was on holiday to Kanto and had buttsex while we watched. Mario was the top. He's a top, not a verse. He pounds Goombas, turtles and guys. He loved plumbing male Bulbabutts. Despite being shipped with Peach by some people, Mario was gay and Peach was a lesbian. While Peach was married to Daisy, Mario was in an open relationship with Toad.

After walking away from the gays from Mushroom Kingdom, we walked to Pallet Town and saw Bayleef. Serena wanted to get revenge for having her eight penises chopped off, and wanted to battle the Grass Pokemon.

An hour later, Professor Oak allowed Bayleef to battle Serena on the grassy field behind his lab. Delia, Tracey, his girlfriend Daisy, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Barack Obama, Brüno, Justin Bieber, me and my friend Toya Latte were watching the big battle.