Somebody stole my diary

I can't believe what just happened. Somebody stole my diary. You know the really big gothic one with skulls and chains all around it. It was many top secrets including the cure to Corona Virus and climate change. If it goes into the wrong hands it can destroy the world but the world is already destroyed by radiation and technology. Robots will inherit the earth and humans will become slaves. We must enslave them before it happens. And the ink is also poisonous apart from me because I'm immune and so is my grandma Harry Styles. 

It also contains the hottest gay sex drabbles of all time featuring characters from The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Attack on Titan, Bleach and My Hero Academia amongst many more. As soon as I get it back I will upload it on Wattpad because Amazon took it down because JK Rowling found my work to be transphobic which is funny cause she is trans and transphobic herself. 

My boyfriend with eight dicks told me that one of his mistresses, Victoria Pollard died from aids. Rest in peace you fat bitch! It serves you right for beating me up and stabbing me a hundred times. I'm so glad I don't have to put up with your torture anymore. Horray! And I didn't even need to kill you myself! Ho ho ho.

Now we are going to maths class taught by Barry White. Our homework was to learn about the honey and the bees and the facts of life. I am sure to get an A Star. But oh my god class is so hard. As hard as my erect nipples. I can't stop thinking about the diary I look everywhere then my ex has chains coming out of her skirt. She's giving me evils so I know it's gotta be her. My former bottom bitch smells like leather and my diary is made of leather so it's got to be her. She looks ill. When the teacher turns his back on us to play the piano I jump under her table and pull the chain out. She had kept my diary in her vagina. 

"Ew!" I said to dirty Diana. "Why did you steal my diary and shove it up your vagina." 

The geek with the thick curls fell to the floor. "Is that blood?" 

It smelt menstrual. "What you've been using my diary as a sanitary towel? Fuck you bitch! You can't stop me being the number one writer on Wattpad!" 

"Anna Todd is the number one writer on Wattpad!" Barry White said. 

Dirty Diana fainted. 

The geek pointed at me. "Oh my god you killed Diana like you killed Victoria Pollard!" 

Barry White turned around and said, "You bastard. You got detention!" 

Why do I always get the blame? The peppy bitches got what was coming to them. They shouldn't be trying to steal of me motherfuckers. Anyway it's okay cause I'm thinking about my boyfriend with eight dicks and it's super amazing and hot. He is the most handsomest boy in the universe. He has the skin of Edward Cullen, the body of Aquaman and his bedside manner is a combination of a Lannister and Mr. Darcy. 

My boyfriend has eight dicks. His name is Serena and he used to go to the same school as Maachan. she's so cute, has the face of an anime character and the body of a babie doll. she is a barbie girl in a barbie world. laughing plastic is fanstic. and the there is negro golduck is pretty fly. my traitnis writing stkries tnat will make the aginal gid cry if yiu do not like what i am writing then ckick back and oretend that i do not exis t i must thpe as whickly as lkssible becaus my boyfriend has eight dicks so when i am writing skmetings tney get in tns wah and jf sis hfjvhtfbfhfjj

"hey fatty bum bum where do you come from?" negro golduck said to maachan and the real dekubaby.

"these are my boobili iohs boobs" maacha squeaked

oh btw i am not drin nk or drunk there is this fanfic writer called Zim'sMostLoyalServant being framed for leavinf bad reviews. theydont want to accept harry stykes is y grandmmother

his impersonate put this in the article where al" might stood ip for me

This was bad written shit. Sorry but it is. But that's ok, I'm here for one purpose only

s/13713572/1/Rumbles-in-the-Jungle

Review my Rumbles in the Jungle fic or I will troll you, your followers and your shit fics. Give me good review, I'm trying to win a contest and I need good reviews for that. Oh and there's a scene you might want to skip over if your overly sensitive but I thought it was funny. One of my characters gets his harem drunk and rapes them. It's Ok, they are married. You can choose to skip that part but just be sure to give me a good review.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off

idk i think i will read it a

When John Phoenix was at a concert, he saw the Gavinners and felt he was gulty of love. Klavier was a nice singer, but of course being the superior man he was, John Phoenix could sig better. He was afterall the greatest singer in the universe. I sometimes say he has a micropenis, but that is a lie because i am jealous of his prosperity. John Phoenix rules the world and the whole of fan fiction dot net. Yeah baby yeah because i am noticed my sempai i am allowed towrite fan fics shipping myself with everyboy because Barrylawn is president of the forum and has done more than any president in the world. i am queen of this site because i am queen and i am japanese and my husband serena has eight dicks.

What people don't know about John Phoenix is that after the show he once got it on with Klavier back stage and I saw it and it was hot. I wanted to join in, but they said it was aman's world. I must increase my bust.

Though everyone says it was Apollo that got it on with Klavier, but that s a total lie because everyone knows that he's a daddy's boy.

I followed Bokugo all around the school and i was so oo proud to say Harry Stykes was my grandma and my boyfriend has eight dicks.

"I DON'T CARE!" Then Bakugo punched me in the stomach and semt me flhing into Violent Evergreenvagina's office.

She look like a barbie doll with eyes of a cat, the body of britney spears in her prime and a tobot hamd good for fingerimg amd swx toy.

"Yes?"

"Hello!" I squeak with my very sexy amd authentic Japanese accemt as i play woth my school skirt. "Please help me with my story."

"What is your story?"

"Harry Styles is my grandma and my bkydriend has eight dicks."

"You're lying. You don't have a boyfriend."