The Whole Story

So I ended up in jail because dirty diana sued me for libel. I don't what I said. All I said was that she arse so big when she sits on a rainbow skittles pour out. It ain't got nothing to do with the stories I said about her on Wattpad where she was the evil witch that tried to steal my boyfriend because he wanted one of his eight dicks. She can fuck off.

Me and my boyfriend with eight dicks survived the zombie apocalypse with dragon games and disobedience. They were hungry so I gave them chocolate from the tap of my bowel because they're into some sick shit. I mean why would anybody wanna eat a human. We're gross. I can understand chicken because chicken is delicious with all kinds of sauces, especially my boyfriend's milk because it's vegan, gluten free and low in calories so I can have as much as I want and won't be fat like Kyle's mom in Colarado.

So here we are in the club having a party with ninjas and the dance moves are so hot one momnt they're rubbing their groins on the floor the next they're all making out like a yaoi fangirl's wet dream. It's the ultimate orgy of homosexuality and it's gonna make all the conservative world leaders get so mad. Yeah stay bros. You're all just jealous because One Direction is the best band ever because Harry Styles is my grandma and my boyfriend has eight dicks and they're all so dick he has to wear the biggest nappy in the world because his bladder can't handle the weight. They're so invisiable all you see is a thong and vagina cake.

Autistic people are sexy. I don't know why the world hates autistic people so much. I mean look at them, they're so sexy and adorable. Theu should be tied up and spanked like hoes. But they're not allowed to touch any of my boyfriend's eight dicks. No they all belong to me.

You should see me in miso soup where I perform in bowl of hot soup to my patrons who are lonely virgins who need to be spanked and have their balls bitten because of the way they treat women because think they are so nice that they are entitled to sex and think they are not like other guys because deep down they're jealous because they are assholes and have no idea what a vagina is and think it's okay to rips bums without consent well how dare you.

One piece of story is that me and my boyfriend with eight dicks wanted to go on a honeymoon in Wuhan, but computer said no, so we went to the white house and the President grabbed me by the pussy and was blasted off by one of my boyfriend's eight dicks because he is so good to me nd protects me whenb I need to. And the sex is so good that there is a white flood that covers all of America and it gives the white house a more reason to keep their name because wow oh wow fucking in the white house was my ultimate fantasy and now that I HAVE ACHIVED THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.

So in case Wattpad takes down all my stories again, I will upload my masterpiece, Harry Styles in my Grandma. This is the story about how Harry Styles is my Grandma. It's a true story. And I'm not on drugs believe me. I was once a number one writer on Wattpad and got a million readers, but Wattpad took my stories down. Now I am back with stories that will make you laugh, cry and make you bi. I am the author of My Boyfriend Has 8 Penises, I'm Not Really Japanese and I Love My Boyfriend. I AM POTATO!

Once upon a time in a far away land called Hollywood. There lived a pretty little girl, the only Americian Asian in the neighbourhood. Yeah that's me, the super hot girl with gothic curls in the unicorn onsie. Hey there! How are you? I am fine. How are you. I'm glad you've come to read my diary and join me on my journey. It's all thanks to my wonderful grandmother, Harry Styles. She fluttered around in her velvet wings and emerald slippers munching on Liam Payne's Twinkies. Yeah in case you didn't know, Liam Payne is my grandfather.

This story is crazy. I am in the internet. Oh my god. I'm in a Wattpad book. I'm in a One Direction Group. Guys, I'm squealing. I can't control my voice. My fingers are shaking and I've lost my voice. My throat burns and my common sense is melting. This is so amazing I think I'm going to splurt out a dozen languages.