I Love You

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
I hadn't seen Nico in so much because I had been on a quest. The quest went well and we got back two campers. When I got to camp, everyone was looking at me sadly.

I got worried so I went to check on Nico. I burst into his cabin without knocking and stood there horrified at what I saw. I saw Nico and Percy kissing. Nico saw me and quickly pushed Percy away. (I know that Nico and Percy didn't kiss in Nico's cabin but bear with me). I just stood there not knowing what to do.

Percy was the first one to talk. "Well this is awkward. I'm leaving." I was pissed at Nico as well as Percy. So I decided to let him leave and deal with him later. I looked back at Nico, who had his head down in shame.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. There was a long moment of silence until he spoke up. "Say something. Please." he said quietly. I answered back in a monotone voice "I don't think you want me too." He looked back down and walked towards me a bit. "Please (Y/N), I don't know how it happened I thought you would have found someone better than me and that you wouldn't want me when you came back." I looked at Nico confused because I wouldn't have found anyone unless they were stupid mortals, demigods, monsters, or gods. I looked at Nico and said "What do you mean find someone better than you?!? I thought we promised to never leave each other!!"

I took of my promise ring and threw it at him. He caught it easily and tried to give it back. "Please (Y/N), I love you so much, you can't just leave me like this!" I stood there shocked. That was the first time he had said that he loved me. I did the only thing I could think of and turned towards the door. "Please don't you promised you would never leave me!" He said. I turned around and in the coldest voice I could I said before I walked out,

"and you promised to never hurt me."

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Heyy guys!!!! I know long time no update and I'm really sorry. But, I had a lot of school work and I didn't have time... Sorry I'll try to update soon!!

~Adiós mis amigos
Leslie