I Love You part 2

I walked out of the cabin almost in tears. I heard the door to the Hades cabin open and I broke into a run. As I entered my cabin, my brother Percy came up to me. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I honestly don't know what happened. Nico asked me to meet him in his cabin and when I got there he just kissed me. I didn't.."

I cut him if there and said "Don't worry Perce, I know you don't like Nico like that. You have Annabeth and she would kill you if you did." He breathed a sigh of relief and sat on my bed. "So.......what happens now?" He asked hesitantly. I shrugged and I went to go get food.

As I got to the dining pavilion, I was greeted by a lot of people asking questions about my relationship. I ignored them and got my food. After lunch I went to the woods to clear my mind. I got to the clearing and sat down. I took out my phone and went to my music. When I pressed shuffle my ultimate favorite song came on. The Weight by Shawn Mendes came on and I sang along.

After a while I heard someone behind me say "You have a really nice voice,sis. I'm sorry about what happened with Nico. Again. I didn't mean for what happened to happen." I looked back to see Percy standing there. "It's ok Perce. I guess it just wasn't meant to be." Percy sat down next to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he started singing quietly. After a while I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw that Percy was gone. I went to look for him and saw him beating up Nico. I didn't do anything, just watched. I felt like if he deserved it. When Percy was done I calmly walked up to him and Nico. I pushed Percy off and grabbed Nico. I pulled him into the infirmary. I started cleaning his cuts and bruises, without saying anything. After a while he broke the silence. "Thank you (Y/N). I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I don't know how or why it happened it just did." I looked at him and said "Its ok but......., I think I need a break. I think I going to lay off dating for a while." I met his eyes and saw him almost crying. "Ok, I just want you to know that I love you" he said softly. I kissed him on last time and said "I love you too" before walking out.