My Happy Ending (last part)

I gasped as as (Y/B/F/N) rushed in knocking you down. I groaned as I got up from the floor. All of the sudden she started yelling. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES IS HAPPENING HERE?!?! WHY IS NICO KNOCKED PUT COLD OUTSIDE?!?" Me and Percy looked at each other and then back at (Y/B/F/N). We started explaining what had happened and when we were done there was another knock at the door.

Percy went up to get it and all of the sudden I heard screaming. I sighed hearing Nico's voice screaming at my brother to move out of the way. I got up and went to the door to see Percy pushing Nico. Before Nico could push Percy back I got in the middle of them. "What the hell do you guys think your doing?" I asked.

No one answered me so I continued talking. "Nico can you please just go back to your cabin? I need some time to think and I don't know how long that will be. You hurt me and I don't think I could trust you again. And you know how hard it is to gain my trust. And Percy you know I can defend myself perfectly fine please let me deal with this by myself." When I had finished they were both speechless, so I just walked back inside to the cabin.

When it was dinner time Chiron walked in front and told us to quiet down. He said that he had two important announcements. The first one was that Percy was back. Everyone cheered and clapped. After everyone had finished he said that The trident of Poseidon had been stolen and that they needed a quest led by a child of Poseidon.

Everyone looked at my table and I looked at Percy. Chiron kept talking saying that this was a very dangerous quest. Then Chiron looked at me."(Y/N) do you accept the quest of going to find your fathers trident?" I was shocked but stood up slowly and nodded my head yes. Chiron nodded and said that I could take 2 other people with me.

I look around and meet eyes with my best guy friend Leo. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and looked at my other friend Piper. She also nodded and I looked back at Chiron and said " I want to take Leo and Piper with me." Chiron nodded and told me that we leave tomorrow morning. I went back to my cabin to pack and talk to Percy for a while. I got there and saw that he wasn't there. "He's probably with Annabeth" you thought. You went to bed thinking how you hadn't seen Nico at dinner.

When I woke up in the morning Percy was standing next to my bed. "Hey bro" I greeted him. "Hey (Y/N) u just wanted to say good luck on your quest and that I love you." He responded. You awed and said that you loved him too. As I walked to the top of the hill, I passed Nico's cabin. I could tell he was in there and I was kinda sad that he didn't come out to say bye. Sighing I reached the top of the hill. I had a feeling that on of us wasn't going to make it back.

Walking to the van that was going to take us to the city I looked back. On the hill I saw the figure of a person in all black. Then the person turned around and went back into camp. I turned around, hurt, realizing that it was Nico.

As I got in the van I mumbled under my breath " So much for my happy ending."

The end

Hi guys. So I finished this small story and I'm ready to move on. I don't think I'm going to continue this one shot. Sowwy. Anyways should I start doing some with Leo, Jason, and the others? Please comment and vote. Thanks.

Next update in a few days.