Exquisite [ex·quis·ite]: extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate

A/N: Prompt by @anon: aziraphale starts having body image issues so crowley lays him down in bed and fucks him slow and sweet while kissing every bit of him and telling him how good he feels

**THIS CHAPTER IS NSFW**

I hope you enjoy! 😉💖

__________

"Sssssso good, baby." Crowley hisses, pulling almost completely out of his mate before thrusting back into the angel's warm and perfect heat, feeling Aziraphale's walls tighten around him. "Sssso perfect and beautiful. All mine."

"O-Oh, Crowley." The blonde moans under him, his blue eyes squinted in pleasure as he rolls his hips backwards into each of Crowley's thrusts. "Please, please."

"You're so wonderful, dove." Crowley responds, tightening his hold on his husband's waist as he drags his tongue down the angel's quivering throat, tasting the creamy skin. "My love. My whole world, my universe, mine o-oh–"

"Please. My dear, please." Aziraphale whimpers. "Oh, please do-don't stop."

Increasing his speed a little, the demon can feel his own release fast approaching, a sizzling bust of static filling his head as Aziraphale continues to whine into each hot kiss the red-head presses against his mouth and neck.

"Beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely. "

Crowley punctuates each word with a harder thrust, pressing his husband against the mattress and feels Aziraphale shudder, his cries increasing in pitch and volume.

"Exquisite. Mine."

Shifting a bit, Crowley angles the snap of his hips, finally hitting that one sweet spot that has Zira screaming into the pillow, the sound of his mate's unwarranted pleasure sending the demon over the edge.

He growls as he comes, filling up a panting Aziraphale as the angel weakly pushes his ass back into Crowley's dick, overworking the sensitive muscle with small, pulsing clenches.

Finally, Crowley forces himself to pull out, the small whine of loss Zira lets out causing his heart to stutter in his chest. Making soothing sounds under his breathe, the red-head carefully gathers the still limp angel into his arms.

He turns them around so that they are spooning, Aziraphale's head resting against his chest. Running a tired hand through his mate's soft curls, Crowley smiles gently down at the blonde, cooing when Aziraphale blinks up at him through his lashes, his blue eyes glazed over in exhaustion and love.

"Thank you." The angel says, accepting the tired kiss his husband lays against his bruised and red lips.

"I love you." Crowley whispers in response, pulling Aziraphale closer and wrapping a gentle arm around his waist. "More than every single star combined."

Aziraphale sighs happily. "I love you too, darling."

A/N: Thank you for reading! ❤️❤️❤️