~8~

"Hey Lydia!"

I woke up to the shouting of my name. I open my eyes to see Randy standing right in front of me. I jolt back in shock at his closeness. "Wakey, wakey. Don't worry the party only started 20 minutes ago," Randy informed me drunkenly. 

"Why didn't you wake me up 20 minutes ago then?" I asked stretching.

"Stu told everyone to stay out of here to let you sleep," he smiled. He gestured to the kitchen where Stu could be seen chugging down some beer. I walked in watching as he downed the last of what was left, bits dripping down the side of his mouth.

"Stu, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked walking over to him and giving him a hug.

"You looked so adorable. I couldn't wake you up, I would feel too bad if I did." He shrugged.

"Where's Billy at?"

"He went to go do a few things he said he'd be back soon. He also said that you weren't to be allowed a single drop of beer, but maybe if your extra nice to meet I might let you sneak a few sips," he giggled attacking my neck with rough kisses.  

He pulled me over to the couch where Tatum and Sidney were seated.  "Hey Tatum, grab me another beer will ya'." Stu told Tatum as he got up to answer the door. I watched as Tatum got up and walked to where the garage was leaving me alone.

"Did you watch Nightmare on Elm Street yet?" Randy asked.

"No, we were going to watch it earlier but I ended up falling asleep." I replied taking a sip of my non-alcoholic drink.

"Lame. How could you not have seen it. It's a classic."

"Well, I guess I'm just too lame then," I muttered.