~10~

Billy pointed the gun at Randy as he fired a shot. I stared in shock as Randy's body went flying back before it hit the floor. I was pulled out of my trance as Sidney tugged on my arm as she pulled me away from Billy. I stared as he raised a hand to his mouth before placing a finger in there and tasting the 'blood'. "Mm, corn syrup," he moaned. "Same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie." He smiled evilly. Sidney dragged me as we made our way to the kitchen only to run into Stu. I hugged him tightly.

"Stu! You have to help us," Sidney cried. Stu raised an arm pulling some sort of device to his mouth.

"Surprise Sidney," he smirked. I froze in fear as I had heard the disguised voice numerous amount of times. I look back at Billy only to see him glaring harshly at Sidney.

We pushed past Stu in an attempt to make an escape only to be blocked. Stu pulled me in to trap me from running away. I fought against his lanky body only for him to over power me. "Don't struggle too much, final girl. You know how this ends. You won't be hurt at all. Can't say the same for dear ol' Sidney though." Stu muttered.

"What's the matter Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy spoke into the voice changer.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney whimpered. as she tried to get as far away from the killers.

"It's all part of the game Sidney." Stu chuckled. "It's called, 'Guess how I'm gonna die.'" Billy bellowed earning a 'fuck you' iin return from Sidney.

"Please don't hurt her." I wept trying my hardest to escape Stu's embrace.

"No can do, sweetheart. You see, we like to play a fun game. We ask her questions and if she gets it wrong..." Stu replied pulling out a gun as he let out a loud shout aiming the gun at Sidney implying that she'd be shot dead.

"And if you get it right, you die." Billy smiled demonically as he cornered Sidney into the counter.

"Your crazy, the both of you." Sidney spat as I silently agreed.

"We prefer the term, psychotic." Stu said a hint of smugness lingered in his words.  

"Why are you doing this?" I whimper watching as fear was evident in Sidney's eyes.

"Well as for you. We want you all to ourselves. No 'I don't want to leave Tatum and Sidney.' Now you can come to us and not have to worry about them. It will be just Me, you and Stu." Billy informed me.

"Ooh. And we can finally have some time alone, considering every other time we've been interrupted." Stu added.

"We can still do that, just don't hurt Sidney." I begged.

"Oh, there's another reason why I want this bitch dead. Not just because of you."

"So what's the reason then?" I asked.

"Because your slut mother was fucking my father, and she's the reason my mother left me." Billy announced leaving us all in a state of shock including Stu.

"Just pretend its all a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it's gonna end?" Billy replied holding the knife up to her neck.

"Oh this is the greatest part. You're gonna love this. We got a surprise for ya' Sid. Yeah, you're gonna love this one. It's a scream baby. Hold on a sec, I'll be right back." Stu exclaimed as he place his gun on the counter, releasing me in the process and went to leave the room.

"If you even think about trying to run, I'll slit her throat right now." Billy threatened.