~9~

I stood by Stu as he said good-bye to everyone that left the party. Most people replying back with how awesome the party was.

"How was your night?" He asked dropping an arm around my shoulder.

"Pretty boring. I mean one of my boyfriends is missing and the other ditched me." I replied rolling my eyes. I watched as Sidney called out to Tatum when Billy jumped out from the front door let out a yell.

"Now come on, I would never leave you if it weren't for an important reason." Billy murmured. "And besides I think you promised us a little something after the party."

"No, I said if you were lucky. And I guess tonight's not your night." I smiled innocently. Randy and a few others were in the lounge room watching a movie so I tugged Billy and Stu along to sit on the couch.

"There are certain rules that one must abide by to survive a horror movie. For instants, number one, you can never have sex." Randy stated causing people to 'boo'. In the corner of my eye I see Stu looking at me.

"I guess we're dead then, huh?" Stu whispered.

"Sex equals death. Number two. You can never drink or do drugs."

Everyone raised there beers in the air before taking a swig, minus me since according to Billy 'I was not allowed to have any.'

"Number 3. Never under any circumstances say 'I'll be right back', because you won't be back." He listed.

"I'm getting a beer, do you want one?" Stu asked getting up to enter the kitchen. "I'll be right back." He joked as he backed away.

"You pushed the laws and you'll be dead. I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife." Randy fired.

"Maybe he's right Billy. What if he doesn't come back?" I whispered looking back to see when Stu would come back.

"I'm sure if there was a murderer in here we would all know about it, and it's not like they would do it when there's a bunch a people in the house anyways." He replied. "Hey, I'm going to go talk to Sidney. I'll be back." I flinched at his words, 'I'll be back' with all the killings going on around town I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Yeah, I'm going to have a shower. I feel gross in this." I replied walking up the stairs to wear the bathroom is.

As I was in the shower I thought I had heard a high-pitched scream so I got out of the shower. Not hearing anything after that I assumed it was most likely just the T.V. Not wanting to take a chance, I quickly put on the clothes I had stolen from Stu's wardrobe before I made my way out. "Sidney! What happened?" I exclaimed. I took notice of the gun in her hand as I slowly made my way downstairs.

"The killer. He's in the house. He killed Tatum, Lydia. Tatum's dead." She sobbed. "And Billy-" we were interrupted by a loud thudding coming from upstairs. I turned around to see Billy with blood all over him as he stumbled down the stairs.

"Billy!" I cried rushing over to him. "I told you something bad would happen. I should of never left you alone."

Sidney and I helped Billy up as he leaned against the wall. "Sid, give me the gun," he commanded as to which Sidney obliged. He opened the door as Randy came rushing in.

"Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!" Randy explained standing in front of us.

"Stu? What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"We all go a little mad sometimes," Billy whispered