~11~

Stu returned, but not alone. Tied up was Sidney's father, screaming behind the tape that was cancelling noise from escaping. Stu placed the evidence belonging to the killers in her Dad's pocket. "Got the ending figured out yet?"

"You're gonna frame her Dad?" I mumbled.

"Bingo! We have ourselves a winner, but that's not all." Stu shouted.

"What if your father snapped. It's your mother'22222s anniversary so he went on a murder spree, killing everyone, but us three. Then he kills you, and shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending." Billy explained.

"I thought of that," Stu smiled a hint of pride in his voice. He walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's just gonna be us three. No one left to interrupt us. We can flee the town and start fresh. So much fun!" Stu said spinning me around. My arms lay flat beside me just wanting this whole nightmare to end.

While I was in the suffocating hug I heard Sidney's scream and then all of sudden it went quiet. I turned around to see Sidney laying in a pool of her own blood as Billy smirked down at her lifeless corpse.

A gasp escaped my lips as Billy then turned to shoot her Dad right in the forehead before placing the gun back in her Dads hand as evidence of suicide.

My eyes shut tight as tears start to stream down. "Aw don't cry little one. We just want you to be happy and now you will be." Stu consoled me placing a kiss on my forehead.

What hurt more was the fact that even though they killed my friends a part of me still wanted to go with them, no matter how evil they were. They meant good intentions just in the worst way possible.

"Why were you calling me and leaving those photos of me then?" I question opening my eyes to see Billy right in front of me.

"I knew Sidney would try to convince you it was me. We had to do something to get you to believe it was in no possible way us." Billy replied placing a hand on my cheek and caressing it lightly.

"So what do you say, sweetheart. Want to run away with us? We'll leave this chapter of our life behind us and start new." he asked. I nodded slowly allowing Billy to transfer me from Stu's arm to his.

"Yes! She wants to come with us," Stu yelled excitedly.  He jumped up and down as he cheered.

"Good, not that you had a choice." Billy whispered. "We better leave now, incase someone comes."

We headed out through the back door making our way to the woods behind Stu's where a car was placed conveniently. "Don't worry we won't let anything happen to you and if we get caught we'll just say we kidnapped you." Stu said as he opened the door allowing me to enter.

We took off down the rocky road as I watched as the house disappeared behind the trees leaving me with a gut filled with remorse towards everyone that had fallen victim all because of me.