Chapter 21

After sorting out her thoughts aqua was baffled it seems that her world is not as simple as she thought.

"AQUA Here"

A while later a clear feminine voice came over it was rose some times it feels like all of the characters were messed up cause wasn't Opel a mad scientist , wasn't aqua a cold lady of few words and wasn't raphel a prince with a playful personality so how come all of the roles were mixed up and how come there were no crazy romance people though it would be better not...

Slowly aqua walked over to Opel she was happily jumping up and down with a needle after observing for a while aqua understood what happened

"It seems you got lucky"

"Whatever you are talking about its all about my talent you know"

"Yea yea I know" 

" but it seems that you are being to humble being together with an knife"

"yes I am being to humble cause I am awesome"

Hey girl can't you see that I was just being funny and who answers like that

"Me"

"heck have you become a mind reader"

"I already was a mind reader since a baby but you know that its better to block out noises than listen to chitter chatter"

"O k ............................"

aqua just shrugged and went out of the school 

She saw a person with white silver hair and light blue crystal eyes which seemed to staring at her intently but this perfect picture was destroyed by that persons only flaw his fowl mouth which doesn't seem to understand the situation.

"You are late"

"sorry but I can't afford to miss classes like you MR PERFECT"

"Hey are you seriously saying that Mrs. useless"

"Hey I am not useless instead you are"

"But you just called me Mr perfect" 

"so according to your description am I only a ............"What"

"Well you know I am only joking you will always be perfect in my eyes"

"humph flattery won't work"

"ok then what will work"

Crystal slowly kissed her and then said "Before the work I have to take my reward right"

"yo-you"

"Someone told me that there is only one way for a boy to shut up a girl "

aqua got of what he implied and was determined to kidnap the royal prince and beat him up of course that royal prince was crystal's best friend raphel.

"Anyway you have to know that you are the one who called me so it is only natural that you are not late also I AM ON TIME its just 5 min you know"

crystal didn't say anything just smiled deep in thought 'it seems I didn't get the wrong person'

- - - - - - - -

What did crystal meant by not getting the wrong person?