Chapter 18

As the sun rise came to be a pair of symmetrical dark beautiful eyes fluttered open they were still hazy due to being waken up by an tweeting sweet voice It was of a bird to be exact an contract beast it was acquired by aqua after her adventure with crystal and while doing that he gifted her this bird as an present which she happily accepted.

Aquamarine : 'Hey its not like I had any choice since by spending more than 5 months with him I came to know that If I didn't accept those gifts then........wait a sec its not like I had any choice like not accepting the gifts'

Ahem, so anyway after forced acceptance of those gifts which can now fill up a room.

Aquamarine : it was not only forced acceptance since he didn't buy things like dresses, jewelries etc. which he came to know after first time that even if I accepted them I already had a pile so they would be donated

Ugh I am not doing this anymore BYE.

Aquamarine : Oh hohoho bye. See that readers that's how you take control without crying like some stupid people.

Rose and Opel : 'Achoo' who is badmouthing me?

Aquamarine : But I guess its fine cause its because they can't handle the situation

Rose and Opel : it sounds wrong

Aquamarine's pov

Anyway talking about that 'bird' where is it gone nah let's leave it since it will come back sooner or later.

So..........

Finally after such pointless incidents I am free no wait I have to attend the entrance ceremony right I nearly forgot about it since the students arrived much sooner

Lets get opel to wake up that lazy slob will get mad at me if I don't wake her up now

"Hey sleepyhead wake up"

"nah 5 more minutes let me sleep"

Sometimes I wonder if she really is an assassin or an mad scientist it seems I have to wake her up using that method.

.

.

.

.

pov end

As aqua was sleeping on opal's single bed to wake her up the lights suddenly dimmed and as the curtains that were opened by aqua shut close it was now an completely dark place even if the sun was rising outside there wasn't even a trace of it in the room suddenly an knife slid down on aqua's hand as she showed and blood thirsty expression it was about to slice opal's neck before her hand was caught and Opal swiftly pulled her under her blankets their legs were intertwined with each other and their hands on each other gripped tightly their breasts were touching each other and their faces just inches from each other Opal opened her mouth to say something but before that she was shut up by soft lips it was only for a second with just an simple full peck but...

Aqua fainted

Opal's pov

It took some time for me to process what happened then I came to an realization my first kiss was taken well not exactly but still by a girl even her brother didn't had the guts to do it

(well he had and he would have ravaged you if not for the nagging from his sisters and his self control)

....ahem now that it is not possible to undo time lets see but was that really aqua I would have really doubted it if I had not seen it for myself but that girl was beautiful with her crimson eyes and light purple hair but the most noticeable feature was her eyes they were really beautiful they gave an aura of being cool as they were slightly tilted upward but still those eyes were big which added if squinted gave an dangerous aura it was like a queen.

But how wasn't marine supposed to be her only form by shape shifting and there wasn't any news of a person having two forms furthermore the second form was a girl which has never happened before though shape shifting was legendary it was not extinct but according to the records it allows one to change into a opposite gender like a twin with some distinct features and it was not exactly perfect since one of the parts of body with is their sexuality will never change but it was still covered up cause it it wasn't exposable.

So why can she change into a girl was their a reason .... Wait I know PAST LIFE this can be an explanation but why it is still not good cause even if could change into my past life's form as an child between 1 to 5 years it was already dissolved to change my current appearance and it is no longer possible for me to get into that form

later when I researched into it I found out it was due to my soul but it should have already merged right so why....

Let's ask aqua later

.......

Just as Opal was thinking that aqua woke up she felt dizzy and for some reason she felt that she forgot something important she rubbed her head and fixed her dress which had crumpled up because of laying down she looked around and saw Opal coming out after getting ready thankfully due to waking up early they were not late but while going their was an awkward atmosphere between her and Opal no opal which was a chatter box like an director of entertainment industry was quiet as she was flushed red which made aqua wonder of what really happened cause from what she remembered she woke up Opal in a usual way after trying the normal way and after feeling an headache she fainted she didn't notice anything unusual but her lips were numb and she was filled with rage as well was a little guilty but she didn't know why though imagining that scene was not difficult but she of course didn't want to admit it it was just and illusion right?

No way her first kiss was taken right ?

and it was by a girl am I bend was it due to a mistake but we had been flirting for the whole day in the dorm so is it possible ,no way what am I thinking there is just no way yea I am not a girl who steals her brothers fiancé though it is highly possible that I had already stolen her first kiss and given mine thank god there is no one around with our popularity I don't want to be involved in scandals already.

let's forget about it and break this atmosphere

look's at who was bright red

'yea easier said than done'

Let's just listen to principals boring speech and get away with it already.