Chapter 17

As opal swiftly pulled aqua to the garden where a senior was holding a batch of documents and looking frightened at another senior who was holding a wand many students had gathered there in hopes of seeing a good show. Since the teachers weren't around the dormitory at that time aqua analyzed the situation and was particularly attentive towards 'the wand'

What can she say though she had seen most of the world she had never seen a wand this reminded her that she was in a fantasy realistic world no it was actually the reality but still even the normal people don't use the wand so the nobles who had been trained since young were using a wand.

If the people were to know her thoughts they would surely go in a state of shock 'The people around you are a bunch of weirdo's are you mocking us'

So back to the scene form what aqua has seen they were fighting over an seemingly difficult report lets help them to make a good impression

"should I help'

"What a freshman wants to help what a joke have you lost your mind to say these things in front of your seniors"

"Just go home"

Fine these people are just to irritating but she is not someone who does not even look at small grudges if they tried to humiliate her they have picked the wrong person she will NOT forgive and forget instead lets pay it back as an eye for an eye

What would be the best method, torture them , expel them , Humiliate them

yea lets go with the third option since the first two will be a bit excessive right lets just spare them its good that the one they met was a good person

Other people reaction if they heard her thoughts ' damn it she is definatly retarded if she was a good person then there will not be any good people in the world'

Just as that after organizing her thoughts aqua stood up and when in front of guy who was holding the stack of papers.

Then Aquamarine smiled even at the most difficult times she was able to solve the most major company's problems even if there weren't many and they were telling her to step out of the line but this was an natural reaction as those people didn't know who were they talking to it was Marine a famous figure yet no one knew his true identity expect 3 people who definitely knew how to keep their mouths shut if they wanted they could rival the power's of royals.

She snatched the paper from the manager's hands and frowned was the agiler company so pitiful it merely described the stokes prices and their trends in a pie chart it was an elementary class question and they had the guts to say that it was difficult aqua merely furrowed her eyebrows and glanced at the overly proud people who were looking at her with smug faces.

Seriously

Last time she checked the education system and economy wasn't that that far from earth though it is declined but still the maximum this document can go to was an middle school student and yet they had the subsequently to pull of such smug faced if she wasn't in front of the students who had gathered to watch the drama and some people whose worth was lower then garbage she would burst out laughing doubled up on the ground

She finally pulled up a chart and there were two of them comparatively she said

"This chart shows the current trends till the predicted outline of 5 years though these are some rough calculations but it won't prosper due to the records of last trending of stocks though the product was held in high regard at first the sales stopped and the company went through huge loss even if there was a possibility it was less than 5%"

Only 2% of boys pursue reading activities whereas the girls leisure reading activities were relatively higher by 19% however in the computer game activities the boys had more interest then the girls and was the most sought after in overall comparison to other activities it was 34% after whereas the girls was 16% just after computer games, cricket was the second sought after activity with the percentage of 26 , football was plummeted at 17% like that dancing was the most popular activity among girls around 27% reading and computer games following up, listening to music was equally popular among boys and girls for the percentage of 10 , singing was 11% only on the girls part. Social media was the one with most least difference with the boys part being 11% and the girls part being 15%"

As everyone was stunned they didn't notice an handsome figure which was slim and looked godly looked down from a tree he held up his hand to his chin seeming to recognize something a smirk made up to his face as he said " Raff I didn't expect our meeting this early on no now I should say aquamarine you really are a surprise box that always opens at an unexpected timing I hope now to capture you no I will capture you"

This was just a practice for my homework silly me using the story as a testing paper