Finally my test Part 4

Since today is the day I turn 5 years old ..............

I am going to be a doll for dress up, 

Yup and that is what is happening, today Is the the day I finally take the test to determine my magic status.

My maid Filima is trying to wake me up right now

"My lady wake up"

And me being lazy for today, just today ok?

'5 more minutes"

I mean the debut is literally 5 hours later Does it really take that much time to dress up and since today training is prohibited I got nothing else to do other than being a doll.

Just choose a dress with my sleeping figure if you have to and just wake me when at least 2 hours have passed. (though I don't know if I can sleep till then, a body's biological clock is scary)

Its easy no burden on me nor any burden on them so why can't they just do it?

"no good my lady we have loads of thing we HAVE to do"

"Ok ok I am awake so please keep that trumpet away from my ear" 

 Finally I was ready, you know after 4 hours

Who takes that much time to dress up?

Answer

People of this world

But I won't deny that its beautiful, and salute to the maids and my mother who kept up with my demands and made it as comfortable as possible, As it was a white skirt with no extra layers that made it heavy just some ties in the end in the form of flowers.

Mother and sister wore a similar design just that it was full length so that it would touch the ground for mother and sister had the length just below the knee like me but she was not wearing the knee length black socks just the feather ones.

My dad and brother ,Dark suit with magnificent embroidery

(They really took it easy huh)

Then we went to the palace by carriage

After I got out I saw a magnificent palace  and one more word GIGANTIC, People live in that kind of place?

Ahem..

so we went inside every one staring at my family (Rude)

Just as we entered crowd we managed ourselves to be distinct to make sure no one would see any of us a pushovers (Also it helps getting some space).

And it worked ,No one was able to approach us 

The king gave a speech then the children started to check their elements

And it was no surprise that the capture targets were the other overpowered people with top potential.