chapter 14-15

I am going to leave to school today I am just has having a crisis of some crying maids and my parents giving me a lecture of taking care of myself.

It would take three days to reach there so I am leaving five days early so I can check out the school in my time remaining and get settled in the dorms and since I can't return for my birthday it would be celebrated just a day after in the summer holidays which is normal for acrostics children.

It is not celebrated during the element ceremony or whatever it was oh was wait never mind .....

I still remember that exaggerated event I think....

Never mind let's time skip cause I journey to the capital was boring and sickening I don't want to explain that horror scene
So anyway now after that three days of torture and work I am starting the infamous star academy with all the characters soon to be my relatives.
I am feeling that this would be like ending of katarina though I am obviously not as dumb and stupid as her.
.......

Chapter 15 : young man

Aquamarine soon got herself adjusted in the dorm and surprisingly she had got her best friend as her roommate she was beaming with joy how could she not cause if it was a die hard fan she would have to reconsider shifting to the dorm to avoid a chatterbox or to avoid an human surveillance camera behind her all the time though it would had been not bad if she was sensible enough or at least a little different she would have gotten a new friend cause its not like she had any enemies as of now.

Now now dear please don't be delusional.

I am not

Yes you are

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Ugh fine I don't know why am I even arguing with myself although she does make a point no it should be me....let's leave it at that.

"Aqua" I looked at an face with pale delicate skin that was almost transulent and that light green hair with silver lines she looked so innocent like those incidents previously didn't ever happen it goes true to the saying 'never judge a book by its cover'

"Opel how are you ?"

" oh everything is fine other then those discussing fools that doesn't know their place ". Here has my delusional image shattered again.

" you don't bother to hide yourself now huh?"

"Well there is no point to since you have seen my ruthless side if not for your family work I would have hidden you in a paradise away from the horrors of the world but you had already seen them even before you were born what can I say"

"Wait why does it seem like something between this line is wrong"

"Of course something would be wrong I just went on a Yuri series between us but you are just to dense to notice this"

"Wow if it was in our previous world them the headline would be 'A girl from a rich family tried to hit on her sister in law' not that it would happen."

Suddenly opel opens her index finger which was in front of her lips a little far from that and says with a serious expression "It would be the death of people if that happens you know "

"Oh how so" I raise one of my eyebrows and said with an amused expression

"Well of course by laughing till they could no longer breathe"

A slender finger went up to the chin of the other girl and while she was taken aback she closed her eyes due to shock when she opened them she saw her face very close with the other person who was he where was aqua gone? why does he look so familiar? And why was she in a garden wasn't she in the dorm room?

"Young miss what is a pretty lady like you doing here"

"ummm.." Calm yourself opel you know your love of your life and you are an assassin who isn't easily pleased You are faithful and won't be seduced easily.

That young man got to one knee and kissed opel's hand looking straight into her light emerald eyes that gave a faint glow this young man's eyes were as blue as sapphire and his blue hair shone in the sunlight with a glow of sea blue colour which was in a very dark colour like the night the first thing that came to mind was that this man's beauty was otherworldly like that prince with vampire features but of course it is impossible to see his face since he wore a mask but it could not hide his cold light blue eyes that shone in golden colour.

"my lady?"

OK that was that opel was a beet red with smoke coming out of her head

"y-ye-e--s"that young lad gave a light chuckle before holding her hand and pulling her close then her whispered something into her ear after which she came back with aqua in an blink of an eye.

Aqua was very close to her face waving her hand slightly in front of her face due to which opel again blushed she didn't know why and fainted.

>>>>>>>

Who was that young man?

why was he in that garden?

How did opel get there?