chapter 11

So you see after my meeting with Opel I was quite embrassed for quite a long time not surprising if you ask me then again today I am going to play matchmaker you see in the game there was a side story I was quite engrossed in it and since I was not a beliver of time travel now I am due to my own recarnaition  it was unbelievable but then again story are just for entertainment and not real most of them of course I think cause...

Well you can blame me cause pretty much more to my believes I AM IN A STORY..
So I am not in a position to say that so back to the previous topic I am going to play a match maker for the villianess and the prince which is raphel cause my matchmaker intuation says that....

Yep you heard correct my matchmaker intuation just so you know most of the time its correct so It is dependable I think...

Now
Let me introduce my future cousin in law that is Rosa citrine.

In the prologe:

The villianess which is Rosa citrine time travels back to the past she had never got any love it was always her sister she stole everything her father's and her fiances love she bullied her in her 1st life but in her 2 life she found her sister adoring and becomes an overly doting sister .now that she likes her sister and hates everyone they talk to her for the first time don't you dare I won't let my sister be taken from basterds like you.

In her second life:

Prince ending up with her sister which is the second heroine.

Relations to not confuse something's cause there is only raphel in our kingdom.
The prince in this side story was From the queens side
The prince is the fiance of the heroine cause our villianess is recarnaited and that prince is aqua's cousin but not blood related he his the second prince of the neibouring kingdom which is the vampire kingdom surprisingly originally crystal and him are to fight for the title of crown prince but he was deemed unworthy also since he was the second prince he backed down from the fight he is a person who understands his owm weakness's and strengths and works hard to improve though I am quite surprised as to why crystal wasn't mentioned in the game cause when I met him he was a perfect person so how did he turn out to be a side character in the game and ......now that I think about it I had the knowledge of recarnation of rose from the game so is she supposed to be the real ......heroine to .....I forgot ...HOW CAN I FORGET ugh well my memories are blurry but it makes sense why crystel wasn't mentioned he we the male lead but now NO WAY IN HELL he is MINE but the story plot has changed and I think I know the perfect partner for our time traveling villianess I am a perfect matchmaker after all.

Wait what ....
Why did I say that ' NO WAY IN HELL he is MINE ' I think I am going to forget it but still I will become a better matchmaker for raphel and rose

To tell you the truth I think this was based on pridictions cause well it can be that she saw her future cause from her files and reports I can guarantee that she is in her 2nd life and also that time it was when she woke up from bed....
Let's believe it as a prediction OK now set..
One more thing is that the reason she was now mentioned in the main story was because since the vampire kingdom second prince was the only. Me for the heroine and there weren't any capture targets (which was honestly the best part) it was like two different stories not to mingle with each other and also I will like a heroine that is not a crybaby and learns fast from her sister and when rose realized this she started to like her sister...
There were more reasons as for why she liked her should I state them?
Well now that I started explaining let's do so ..
1. She always examined and lisented to both sides not just hearing a one sided argument she declared the verdit she was fitting to be a prince fiance to guide the kingdom More ever a prince who was going to support the kingdom as a duke also to say this was what the prince lacked so they were a good couple.
2.She knew when to step in or not which was honestly what rose liked the most cause she hated people whom you have to explain everything that why to do this and why not.

So over in all rose like her sister when she get to know her and say what made me decide that she was a perfect queen well it was because even she is not good at fighting (but queen doesn't need that quality I think) she is extremely good at acadimics and knows how to manage a country to led it to prosperity also her manners won't let any person look at her flaw she is stubran when needed and that makes her a perfect candidate not the best kind of queen and that's why I am here to be a match maker

I made friends with her and got all her information needed in past few days I also solved their relationship whuch wasnt supposed to happen till later and made friends with ( now ) overly doted sister in love

I can't keep calling her sister so let me introduce you to her and the second prince who is not in our country and gone to the vacation  ,home

Her name is ranabell citrine
And the prince name is edric sun they are both around 9 they go to school which is not compulsory home schooling is allowed and in this not compulsory school and there are many vacations for children. So they can spend time with their families.

Let me tell you they are extremely beautiful to have a fanclub of their own not like I , Opel , bro , sis , cobalt or raphel don't have one but still its to be expected of main characters right?

(I will do the introduce all the characters that are mentioned until now in the next chapter and also their status OK )