chapter 13

First let me tell you why I had said before that I didn't remember the title of this game .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well the reason is simple I honestly  didn't remember the title of this game
And heck even if I remembered it wouldn't have helped honestly it was just heroine's ways of making capture targets fall in love with her not like it would happen cause our dear opel  is in the place of that sickly sweet heroine and the capture targets have all found the one they truly love instead of a reverse harem of the heroine .
.
.
.
.
.
.
I fell really bad for her
I mean who would like some bunch of love struck boys surrounding a little girl and she can't do anything to relate cause they are all of high ranks and can cause really to much trouble that isn't worth to her family I think she would have died of mental damage if she wasn't obilious to their doings the game makers were smart during the beginning and of course the side story of rose cause even if I don't remember much of the story it is enough to see that even the negotiations part had a hidden intent and an way to help the gamer in the main story that's the reason why I played this game in particular and know how I got to know about this in particular.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was......
.

.

.

.

.

.
Intuation

Seriously I was nuging to pay this even if I had only seen the summary which was normal but still there were some hidden meanings and I got attracted I am happy I did I remembered rose she is trually a great friend like Opel and everyone else it was the only good thing that happened .

No wait there was one more advantage .......it was business.....

While I was training as marine I was able to make the company skyrocket almost immediately cause of the he and the tricks and stocks which I had written down in my diary

So as I was was saying the game makers were smart during the beginning and  the side story while they were stupid i ran really really stupid in the happy reverse harem ending I mean how can the ending be happy IF it is causing a civil war and not only in reverse harem ending it was in almost all of the endings since the villianess which is currently me got executed in all of heroine happy endings and guess why a civil war.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.
Of course its because I am a freaking daughter of a duke ESPECIALLY the one who loves his daughter enough to ignore the family traditions and not train her if she didn't wish for it..
And if you executed the daughter of the most powerful man in the kingdom beside the king the kingdom will be DESTROYED and ..
.
.
.
With the kingdom's ending the heroine is also destroyed I seriously wondered if the game makers were sadists or just stupidly idiotic ..
.

.

.

.

.
They were sadists as well as just stupidly idiotic cause some of the parts had some side characters which were not corrupted getting killed because of bulling heroine which happens almost every time and you know what     .....   they were simpilly misunderstood for having a bat in their hand with heroine on the floor though it was the impact of the side story you see its one of the scenes where rana was being bullied because she was a commaner and when these girls protected her along with the heroine there were some ups and downs which led to a misunderstanding the capture targets enraged killed them secretly .
.
.
.
.
WTH it Was the only thought I had at that time I mean the heroine is the daughter of a Marquis just one rank below me and she was not even a commaner before also the most important thing was that she was famous among the social circles so who would dare bully the infamous doted daughter also the ones who were jealous due to the capture targets had to grit their teeth and run away with their tail between their legs and those Damn capture targets didn't understand such a simple thing and killed those unknown ladies with their yandare personality though it's at the bottom level in contrast to the real yandares also only the capture targets that were selected by the heroine were yandare that's why I said that the game makers were stupid cause in the reverse harem even a low level yandare can cause choas with their desire to keep the heroine to themselves.
*Shudder*
If this is the case with a low level ones I am glad the gamers didn't make some high level ones

(Ohhoho you still don't know that dear)

(Stop don't break the forth Wall)

(Awwww why it would be fun)

(Don't you dare)

(Alright.....😒)

Anyways so the only memories that I have are the ones that I had written in the diary means the ones of this world and if you are wondering how could I read the diary which was written in Japanese.

.

.

Simple I re-lerned the language I made some notes which were enough for me to learn the language Opel did the same with the most beneficial reason in mind as expected of assassins, want to know what was it

*Smirk*

It was 'secrecy'

Cause the information exchange is normal between us and is of top secrecy also there is some girls talk that we don't want someone else to read and if we want them to know just simply read it to them right.