chapter 1

My name is Lost. I am a girl who is always alone at school. I get picked on all the time and no one talks to me. Just wish high school was a different place. I walk in everyday and say to myself " why am I alone." I am 16 and wear black all the time like a loner or goth. I am also known as a cutter. Do not want help. Just wanna do what I want. My have a best friend who knows me better then anyone else in this fucking looser pathetic World. Do what I want without my parents knowing shit.

     I Roll out of bed like always and wish this fucking day would be over. My parents always try to get me up. Never happens. I get a text from my best friend always saying: fucking loosed get up out of bed and go to the shitty hell hole. Let's start shit!!!! This usually motivates me to go. I walk into my own bathroom in my room and grab the cutter and slice the cutter goes. Wipe the blood and put on my long sleeve punk shirt and skinny jeans and black leather jacket and bag. Head down for the yellow bus. Fucking shit!!!! Don't wanna be here or go there.

Text best friend:
Lost: are u on the fucking bus???
Punk: yes, I'm on it
Lost: we are fucking losers on this shit.
One of us needs to drive.
Punk: sounds like a plan.

The fucking bus approches toward her and the other kids who need to ride it. She gets on the bus and sits next to Punk.
" Whoever gets their parent to let them do it is the best." Punk said
" Sounds like a good idea." Lost agreed
" So, wanna ditch when we get to school and hang out somewhere near by til it's over ?" Punk asked
" Hell yeah!!! Don't wanna be in that Hell." Lost replied

With that the bus dropped them off and drove away. The girls went into the school and out the back door. They went to a near by abandon building to hang.