chapter 5- school day

Now that the girls where not allowed to skip school they would have to make it throw this. Lost rolled out of bed and put on her clothes that she always wears. She didn't feel like doing anything. Her mom came and knocked on the door and asked if she was ready to go.
" Yes, I'm coming now. Just grabbing my damn bag."
" Don't get an attitude with Me. She won't come back. "

With that they both went out the door and down to the bus stop.

*Bus stop
punk: ur mom is such a bitch
Lost: I know she is. Why do you think my dad gets sick of her all the time. Hope he gets rid of her and quits putting up with her bullshit.
Punk: sounds like it.

With that the bus finally came to take them to dreadful school. School is like hell and we are the little demons living and going cause Satan's says we have to go. When they arrived they went into the building to do this shit once again. I at least they had all the same classes together. They both secretly text while they were in class to pass time. When they were in science class they had to watch a boring health video. Lost and Punk fooled around. The teacher didn't notice cause the lights were off and everyone was watching the movie.

   Soon as the movie and class was over they went to the bathroom and finished cause it was so bad. It was a bathroom that no one goes to. They 69 each others pussy and they were moaning and shit. They so lived having random lesbian sex cause if they came out of the bathroom they don't get asked questions. When they got done they went to lunch cause this was the next class, so they didn't miss anything. They had to make school somewhat fun.

   After lunch the day went by fast. The girls were so happy. People were still messing with them. They just wanted them all to just grow up and quit being so childish for once. When school let out they went to get on the bus to go home. This was the weekend, so no school for a couple of days. Happy happy!!!!