chapter 8- wanting to tell

Conversation between the girls:
" Can't believe we did our first threesome with our new friend Shadow today!!" Punk said all shocked that she was doing that.
" I know, but I fucking loved that. It made me feel so good how he was naming his cock in my pussy while you made out with me and sucking my boobs." Lost said to her
" Hope it happens again real soon. That would be awesome. " Punk replied
" Yes it would be. Just don't know when that will be though. " Lost said
"Right now we need to figure out how we will tell our parents we are lesbians." Punk explained
" Really? You wanna tell them bout us now!!! We just became lesbians. We can't just, yet." Lost yelled at her because she wasn't happy bout this idea.
" Why you pissed off for?" Punk asked
" Because I'm not ready to say anything to them. And don't say the whole school knows we are. I know this. " Lost yelled
" OK. We will wait then. I'm going back to my house before something happens. Text you later." Punk replied back.

Just then punk went on her way back to her house. She didn't want to loose her best friend/girlfriend.
While, she was on her way home she was thinking on what to do. She didn't Want to talk to her parents, yet. So, she was gonna talk to Lost again about this. She just had to wait when she was with her to do so. When she got home she went to her room. She did not want to talk to nobody in her family. Her mom came straight up to punk's room to talk to her since she didn't see her soon as she came in the house. (( knock knock ))
Punk with an attitude: what do you want!!
Mom concerned: let me in. Wanna know if your OK.
Punk: I'm fine!!! Leave me the hell alone.
Mom: be down for dinner in a few minutes young lady.
Punk: fine!!!

With that her mom left and went down to finish up dinner. Punk text Lost.

Text time:
Punk: need to talk to u tomorrow
Lost: OK that's fine
Punk: meet me after school in that
Abandon building
Lost: Ok

With that they went to bed for tomorrow because they have school to attend to in the morning.