chapter 16-Before the home coming dance

Today was the day of the home coming dance.  The girls couldn't wait for this to happen finally.  Thewait to see if they win this or not. the girls were gonna have a long day today.they had to get up around 8am to get ready to go to the hair place to get their hair done. They couldn"t do thhis their selves cause they had no clue what they wanted.

  When the girls got up they were so excited about what was in store for  them for this special day.

Punk: So, can't wait for tonight. this dance is gonna be so awesome especually if we win this.

Lost: Just hoope we do. And I hope all that work Blaine and Kurt did for us also pays off as well. This would be so nice. 

Punk: So, what time did you say our appointment was today?

Lost: That's at 10am, so we better get done getting read for it, so we wont be late today. 

So, with that they got their clothes on and went down to the kitchen where their mom was making them some breakfast before they left the house. 

conversation with their mom:

Mom: So, girls are you ready for the home coming dance tonight?

Punk:  Yeah, we are so excited to go to the dance. We are so hoping all the hard wrk Blaine and Kurt did for the campaign posters pay off when they announce the winners tonight though.

Mom: Who are these two boys you speak of? 

Lost: They go to our school and we met them at one of those home coming parties we went to. They were so excited we got nominated for this and they went and did all this for us without even asking forany help at all.

Mom: Are you two still friends with that boy Shadow i met when he came over to the house before?

Punk: Yes, mom. We never stopped being friends with him at all. Just because we made friends with tthe coolest gay couple in school doesn't mean we shut out shadow.

Mom: Just thought maybe you two weren't friends with him nymore cause he hasn't come around the house .

Lost: Trust us we are. We couldn't get rid of him even if we tried to do so. But it's time for us to leave now. can't be late.

So, with that the girls left the house and headed straight to themall. that's where the hair place was that they made the appointment at. 

  When the girls arrived to the mall they went straight to the hair place to get right in on time with the appointment they had. If they didn't do so they could loose their place and not have their hair done here. When they walked into the hair saloon the lady came up to the desk.

The lady: Hi! girls. how can i help you two today?

Punk: We have an appointment to get our hair styled for the home coming dance tonight. 

The lady: what are your names?

Lost: mine name is Lost and ths is Punk.

( The lady looked up their names and then looked back at them.)

The lady: Ok..ladies. i have two seats right here for you and someone will be right with you to help you two out.

Lost: Thank!

Just then two people came over to help them pick out their hair styles for tonight. This prosses took two hours to do.

  Soon as they got done with the hair appointment they went home til it wa time to go eat at " Pink's" the place they had reservations for. this wasn't until around 5pm. So, they had plenty of time to get ready. The guys were gonna pick them up at 4:30pm to take them to the restaunt and eat with them. The guys rented a limo for this special occation. The girls couldn't wait to ride in it for the first time ever.