Chapter 11- lunch time

Soon as the morning classes were finally over for the day the girls went to lunch. They went to their lockers first to drop off their books. They didn't want to bring anything with them. When they were putting the books away Shadow came over to the girls.

Shadow: So, what do you think of the nomination for homecoming queen?

Lost: I'm fucking passed right now if whoever nominated us thinks this is a joke. 

Punk: Yeah, that's so true Lost. Don'twanna accept the nomination if it is one. 

Shadow: Hey, it was me who nominated you as homecoming queen. I thought this school could use a Chang. In sick of the straight people always getting nominated and winning. 

Lost: That's fine. Now that we know it's not a joke. 

Punk: Let's go get lunch and talk more there. 

Lost: Sounds like a good plan.

So, with that they walked the halls down to the lunch room. Soon as they got there the grabbed trays and then put food on the trays and then walked over and paid for it. When they did they went and sat at the same table they always sat at.

Lunch conversation:

  Soon as they got done getting the food they sat down and started to eat and talk about the homecoming.

Lost: So, Punk. What do you wanna do about Shadow nominating us for the dance?

Punk: I wanna accept the nomination. That would be awesome if we won it. 

Lost: Are we to telling the parents about  us being a couple as well since we are accepting the nomination today? 

Punk: Hell yeah!!! We have to because they will have to walk on the football field with us homecoming game day 

Lost: Forgot about that day. So, when do you wanna be able to go and do this together?

Punk: How bout this weekend like Friday after school?

Lost: Sound good. That's two days away and we can live with that for sure. 

With that the bell rang to go to class for the afternoon. Now they had two days  to prepare for what was gonna come their way on Friday after school from both sides of the parents. They were hoping they will accept them the way they are and not disown them for the family.