So basically, get plastic surgery and botox

A/N: Hey readers! :) Got somewhat of a blast of inspiration so I got this chapter out doubly quick! Don't forget to fan, vote and comment! It would really mean much to me and it would probably spur me to write faster(hehe). But I love you all and I hope you love this chapter (and don't kill me for the ending)

xoxo ImaginaryWrites.

©ImaginaryWrites 2014. All rights reserved.

After what seems like an eternity later, my mind managed to conjure the four brilliant words in response to that.

“You can’t be serious.”

Cobalt Blaze furrowed his eyebrows, “What, of course I’m serious. How else do you think I’m always there when something bad happens to you?”

“Coincidence?”

“Nope.”

“Super-sonic hearing that captures all sound in the city?”

“Yes, but it picks up your voice the fastest.”

“The super villains who always target me because of the media?”

“Chloe,” Cobalt sighed, “You have to understand the reason why you are always at the brink of death is because of me. I’m biased. I don’t ever want to put you in danger, but I’m just too selfish to let you go. I like you.”

“So all this time, you were… stalking me?”

“I prefer the term ‘keeping watch’,” Cobalt sheepishly shrugged.

An indescribable feeling bubbled within me. I was a sucker for all things romantic which can be a pain in the butthole seriously. I felt something spark within me that night with John, even though I see him as only a friend, and this banter with Cobalt Blaze is doing the same thing to me.

I’m infatuated with him, but it’s definitely not the same thing when I say I want to get into a relationship with him. I mean I’m infatuated with Brandon Routh, but you don’t see me wanting to marry him and start a family with him. The idea is dreamy, but in reality, they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too.

Love is a commitment, and getting into a relationship, to me, is just that. A commitment to work towards marriage. Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t see the point in dating someone just ‘for the fun of it’ and jumping straight into an exclusive relationship without giving much thought to it.

Liking someone and loving someone are two very distinctive ideas to me. I love my family, but I may not like them all the time. It is that love commitment that I placed on myself that makes me apologize first when I get into a disagreement with my mum, or when I set aside time to make healthier meals for my dad even when he is behaving extra crabby about not eating his favourite burger at the fast food joints because of his health issues.

In society today, there is no denying that there is a social pressure to get the hottest guy or girl to be your boyfriend or girlfriend. It is somehow all about the hooking-up  and also those relationship goals. However, society also conveniently forgets to tell us that being single is a blessing and a privilege too. There is more time for yourself and for the people who matter – your family and friends.

Eventually I do want to have that special person, but right now? Committing myself to a relationship is not something I want at this point of life.

Then again, rejecting someone is also not something I want at this point of life. But it is a necessary evil.

“Sorry, Cobalt, but –”