05 || ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ--

❑✎ The plot, something I find hard to write. I mean, I put one book "Nostalgia" on hiatus because I got confused about where the plot was going. But anyway, I learned how to deal with these kinds of stuff and I wanted to share it with you.

If you're the type of person that doesn't know where your plot is going or suddenly forgets where your plot is or just doesn't know what to do with the plot, I have a solution for you!! I dealt with that kind of shit in my life because I didn't know what to do.

 ❝[CREATING AN OUTLINE!]❞

If you don't know what an outline is, It is something that helps you organize things for your thesis or research paper. But it's also useful to help you organize your plot! It can help you sort out your arcs, chapters, and what will happen in your story. An example of an outline is;

I. COGNIZANCE
                    a. Realization Arc
                                1. Show her true self.

                                2. Realization of her wrongs.
                   b. Development Arc
                                1.Tries to change

Something like that, I guess. By the way, that won't be a story if you are wondering. That was so random- okay the second tip-

 ❝[MAKE A TIMELINE!]❞

This actually helps me. It can help you track on what year, day or time will something occur in your story.  Creating a simple timeline can help you a lot.

❝[MAKE YOUR CHARACTER HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE]❞

This doesn't relate to plots but it would probably help fanfic writers. If you are writing the plot according to the original. Please write their daily lives, it shows that they still have their own routines and have their own life. After you write that, you can write the plot from the original.

I just recently learned this but I really hoped I could share it with you. I made a mistake about this in my "Monachopsis" story and it looked dull to my eyes after reading it. I only applied this to my "Flower" and "Nostalgia" Stories since I had my own plot before the original plot.

❝[TAKE NOTES FOR YOUR PLOT]❞

Just like studying, you need to take notes for your own story. Trust me, it helps. I know you don't like studying and I also don't like it but this helped me through my writing journey. Taking notes can help you remember what you are going to write, what you are writing about. You can use the Story Notes from Wattpad but you can also use Microsoft Word or Google Docs.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐
╰┈➤❝ [TIP #5 DONE] ❞

P.S have some Inumaki Filo memes because yes-

S have some Inumaki Filo memes because yes-