06|| ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

➳➳✐.. Making characters is fun, at least for me it is. It brings the story more colors and characters mostly represent your stories. Characters are your own design, and it runs your imagination wild every time you try to make a character.

THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF CHARACTER ROLES

[ PROTAGONISTS ]

                       —They are the main character of the story. Usually, they are the main focus of the story.

EXAMPLES:: Asta, Luffy, Tanjiro, Harry Potter, Carmela Montecarlos (ILYS1892), Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)

TIPS ON WRITING PROTAGONISTS:

&&. Make them have a Logical Backstory
=== having a logical backstory helps to show why the character is who they are right now. for example, a character has a background of having to be bullied or betrayed. because of this, the character has a distant personality and can't trust people easily.

&&. NOTE:
=== If you plan to write a character who is powerful, make them have weaknesses too. You can always make them a bad bitch or something, but always remember to show that they can be vulnerable too! The character having flaws makes the reader relate to the character and be like

"BITCH THAT'S A BIG PHAT MOOD-"

[ ANTAGONIST ]

                       —In more simple terms, they are the villains of the story. They would be the ones trying to stop the protagonist from doing their goals in the story.

EXAMPLES:: Dio Brando, Black Beard, Aikawa Mamoru, Coriolanus Snow (Hunger Games), Voldemort, Scar (Lion King)

TIPS ON WRITING ANTAGONISTS:

&&. Give them a reason/Motivation to ruin the goals of the protagonist.
=== give them the reason why should they ruin the protagonist's goals, so that it would make sense why they are against the protagonist and why they are doing it. an example of this would be the betrayal of the protagonist to the antagonist, causing the antagonist to want to get revenge.

[ LOVE INTEREST ]

                       —You probably know this, but they are the ones who are the lover or possible lover of the protagonist. They would be the ones who would be romantically involved with the character.

EXAMPLES:: Kyo Sohma, Chitoge Kirisaki, Haru Yoshida, Peeta Mellark (Hunger Games), Juanito Alfonso (ILYS1892), Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and The Olympians)

TIPS ON WRITING LOVE INTERESTS:

&&. Don't make them fall in love easily.
=== i'm going to be completely honest, love, at first sight, is very unrealistic. it's very weird that just because you saw the person, you fell in love so easily. make them fall in love, slowly but surely. it's better to make them like each other for who they are, not for what they look like.

I only wrote the most common ones, but there are about 4 more. Besides that, there is one important thing you need to do when making characters.

[ MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY MAKING YOUR CHARACTER ]

~~~ You need to enjoy making your character, have fun with it! experiment with color schemes with the hair or experiment with what would they be like, and much more! Just play with it, like you're doing dress-up!

I don't know if this would help you but I hope it does!

꒰ ♠ ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ TIP#6 DONE !!