Chapter 1

Thanks to @vminkookshippers for reminding me to update :)

The day started like any other normal day, I woke up(not really), got dressed, attended online school(more like read sad Banana Fish fan fiction), and went to bed(at a decent time, like 1 am). What WASN'T normal, was waking up in an office chair, in a room that wasn't mine. 

I slowly began to become more aware of my surroundings. I blinked a few times and looked around. "What the fuck?" 

"Oh, Y/N you're finally awake! Good!" A voice chirped. 

I sit up and see.... HOLY SHIT IS THAT SKIP??!  

 "Y-you're alive.." I stuttered. 

"I- um yes?"Skip looks at me concerned.

"And you're REAL???"

"I think so!"

I gasp, "Thats- impossible wha-"

Suddenly it hit me, IS THIS ONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS WHERE I ACCIDENTALLY END UP IN AN ANIME?? 

"Oh,OH." I stood up from the chair and looked around some more. 

"I- um, Skip, this is Ash's room, right?" I ask. 

"Yeah!" He smiled, "Was your dream so weird you forgot? We're taking care of his apartment while he's gone, but someone fell asleep on the job." 

"That's not my fault! I was busy binging....a sad show."

Authors note:(ALEXA HOW TO SPELL BINGEING, BImgeING??)

I cant tell him that sad show was a show that he's in... OK so, i'm in Banana Fish, and  I already have a life here.. so i'm just going to have to go along with it??   

Skip tilted his head, "Are you sure you're ok?" 

"Um, mentally or physically?" 

"....Both-"

"Oh, hi thanks for checking in, sTILL A PIECE OF GARBAGE" (insert finger guns)

"Do you think Ash will get you a therapist if we ask him?" Skip asked.

"Um-"

"If i'll get who a therapist?" A semi-new(because i've heard it before but not iN REAL LIFE) voice came from the doorway. 

I  have never turned my head so fast in my life, and there I see Ash leaning on the door frame. 

"Hey." 

Authors note: AND THATS IT FOR CHAPTER ONE!! Sorry for the late update, and short chapter. Schools been hard. I hope you all have a wonderful day, stay safe and stay awesome!!