Chapter 6 +Authors Note 🤪

Imagine not updating for like a whole ass year, couldn't be me. Ne ways I got sick and i'm bored so new chapter ig? Ok so enjoy, TW for violence and shit yall already know though bc lets be fr its Banana Fish, also, Im Latina so the urge to start randomly cussing in Spanish in this is getting greater and greater.

As the car starts pulling up to some crusty musty ratty tatty looking ass building, I start wondering if I should've taken worshiping some higher being more seriously, at least then i'd have someone or something to pray to. Maybe then I wouldn't be so so worried about dying, here, with some nasty old guys and friends I couldn't save.

Actually, if I die here, what would even happen, can I die? Or like can I respawn and shit? Wait, this shit isn't Minecraft wtf-

The car comes to a startling halt and Eiji almost falls forward, I'd laugh, you know if I wasn't scared shitless.

"Get out," One of the men bark, and Eiji fumbles with the door as he tries to push it open.

As soon as the door is even a millimeter open, I push Eiji and Skip out, I feel kind of bad, but I mean if you had some random ass guy pushing a gun to your back you'd want to run the fuck out of there too.

Its dark outside, the building is lit up by the soft hues of the moon, and graffiti adorns almost every wall.

Pinterest girlies would rave over this shit, I think as the guys drag us inside the building.

But of course, the scene has to be ruined by Arthur's ugly ass face.

Arthur smirks at us, I shit you not he smirks. I have never seen someone in real life who has ever smirked expect for this crazy bitch.

"Not gonna lie, this kidnapping is cringe and you should just let us go." I say before realizing what i'm saying.

Arthur's smile turns into a scowl and I hear Skip stifle a giggle next to me.

"What the hell did you say?"

"Nothing! I was speaking Spanish, totally, what do you mean, just you know, casually being a bilingual icon."

"You speak Spanish?" Eiji turns to me, eyes wide with a bit of surprise.

"I dunno man, I've only known myself here for like, a day."

"Enough! We have, a special guest who will be joining us very shortly here. I expect you all to behave, because if you don't, I'm sure Ash wouldn't mind if something happened to your little Asian friend over here." Arthur jerked his thumb at Eiji, and the Japanese man gulped.

"I think I've seen Roblox Meepcity roleplay kidnappings get more entertaining than this." I mutter under my breath. Its true too, this man has to be getting his lines from a fanfiction or something because this is just hella cringe. Its almost as if this is a fanfiction, cough cough.

If Arthur hears me, he doesn't react because he walks off to meet Ash, I assume anyways, unless a lot of motorcycles casually park here.

As the man leaves us, I start to notice the gravity of the situation, I know we aren't going to die here, unless I fuck shit up in the span of five minutes somehow, but the thought of loosing Skip if I do...

I sneak a glance at the boy, who seems to be taking all this pretty calmly, of course this doesn't mean hes not nervous, don't think I don't notice the slight crease in his brow, or how his fists clench a bit.

"Skip-"

"Shut up bitch!" One of the men bark.

I open my mouth to tell this guy to suck my dick, but then bit my words back, remembering how I just said I didn't want to fuck shit up even more.