Chapter 3

Things to know: f/d= favorite drink

"Hey y/n! y/n? Y/N!!!"

I snap my head up ,"Huh? What?" 

Skip looks at me with a worried look on his face, "Whats wrong? You've been so nervous since this morning!" 

I tap on the glass of my drink nervously, "Ah, it nothing, just a little tired."

I look around the bar and take in the moment. 

"Today's the day... " I mutter quietly. 

Better enjoy this, this will probably be one if the last calm moments I have in a while. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a while Skip left to go get Ibe and Eiji.

I sat at a table, waiting for them to arrive. 

OMG I'M GOING TO MEET EIJI AND IBE AND I'M GOING TO WITNESS EIJI AND ASH MEETING!!

I take a sip from my f/d that Skip had ordered at the bar for me. 

Bless Skip, innocent smol bean 

Suddenly the door leading to the bar opens. 

I look up and see Skip walking into the bar, trailing after was Ibe and Eiji. 

OMGOMGOMGOMG AHH 

Should I go up to them?? Maybe say hi?? Yeah, yeah, gotta be brave!!

I got up from my chair and went up to them. 

"H-hello! You must be the photographers! I'm y/n!" I offer them my hand and smile.

Eiji smiles at me and shakes my hand, "Nice to meet chu, I'm Eiji!" 

OMG HIS ACCENT, AHHH

"I'm Ibe." Ibe also smiles at me. 

"Hurry up!" Skip turned to us, "This way." he directed us.

We follow Skip until we stop in front of Ash. 

"Here they are, Ash, Your guests from Japan!" He announces. 

"Right." Ash replies. 

After a second of silence Ibe speaks up. 

"I'm a photographer from Japan, I want to ask about your gang for a magazine article." Ibe asks nervously. 

"What do you want to know?" Ash asks.

At this point I kind off tune them out and start talking to Skip quietly.

"We should offer Eiji a drink or something, make him feel welcome you know?" I whisper to Skip. 

"I was just thinking that!" He whispers back. 

"Great minds think alike huh?" I smile. 

I start paying attention again when I see that Ibe and Eiji are starting to get their things out to take pictures.

Eiji is getting the photography things ready, I think, idk give me a break i don't know much about photography. 

"Do you use kids for assistants in Japan?" Ash remarked, directing it towards Eiji. 

Eiji turned to Ash, "Im older than you." 

Yeah Ash, don't be so rude to your future boyfriend. 

"Well excuse me, I thought you were a kid." 

ASH AREN'T YOU STILL A KID TECHNICALLY??? AND YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN IN YOUR GANG EYE- 

Eiji turned around pouting slightly to go back to what he was working on.

After,few minutes, I was talking to Eiji about what life in Japan was like (I asked him what Mochi tasted like, sadly i've never had it😔) ,  when I saw that he was looking at Ash. 

"Eiji you-" I started before Eiji spoke up.

"Is that gun real?" 

No Eiji, he's carrying it around for faksies 

Ash looked at Eiji surprised, "Meaning?" 

Eiji blushed in embarrassment. 

Aw rip

"Real guns are illegal in Japan." Eiji said nervously. 

"Oh I remember  hearing that in Death Note..." I mutter, remembering a scene from it. 

Well I mean I already heard of it in Banana Fish but still...

"Can I hold it?" 

I snap back into reality and saw the famous scene unfold before me. 

I space out, Oh wow, this is real, im actually here huh?

At some point Eiji hands the gun back to Ash, "Thank you for trusting me with it!" Eiji smiles. 

After me and Skip go up to Eiji. 

"Eiji! You were like, so brave!" I pat him on the back. 

"Yeah!" Skip agreed with me, "What do you say I buy you drink? One for you too Y/N!"

"Skip you absolute cinnamon roll, I would take a bullet for you." 

"Um, thanks?" 

Lol, the fact that i might actually have to , oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do ig. 

AND THAT WRAPS UP THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN TAKING SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY WITH THE END OF THE TRIMESTER AND CRAP, ill try to post more often for now take this! AHhahahahha have a nice day! Stay safe and stay awesome!