Opening!

We see shots of you readying your Teigu for battle! You look with a smiling face, preparing to take on the Empire! 

We then see Tatsumi as he looks upon the images of Ieyasu and Sayo before him! 

We see Akame readying Murasame, and surrounded by the corpses of all her victims! 

And finally we see Najenda standing on top of the Night Raid base with Twilight, Sunset, Leone, AJ, Rarity, Mine, Sheele, Pinkie, Bulat, and Fluttershy all in front of her! 

We then get a shot of all of your Teigu just as a TITLE CARD appears! 

Your headband flies through the wind as you see yourself escaping with your younger siblings, only for them to be gunned down, and being saved by Najenda! You vow to serve her to the end! 

Tatsumi sees himself leaving with Ieyasu and Sayo as his sword goes by him! He vows to take down the Empire! 

Twilight grabs her staff as she sees her parents torture and her brother shielding her from Esdeath's attacks! 

Rainbow runs with her hammer as she raises and smashes a recreation of the Ice Queen! 

Mine holds onto Pumpkin, and looks back on her life as an immigrant and prepares to fight with her comrades! 

Sheele remembers her friends and grabs Extase brandishing them with ease! 

Bulat equips Incursio and holds his staff! He sees images of General Liver before him! 

Leone puts on Lionelle and transforms into her lioness form! She rushes and punches the screen! 

Fluttershy thinks about her animal friends and family, summoning a bunch of them to her side, and readying her fist! 

Pinkie smiles with determination,and she whips out whatever weapons she can find by her side! 

Sunset uses her bracelet to conjure up fire and prepares to face whatever comes her way! 

Applejack whips out her pistols, and puts on a cloak, she tips her hat down and rushes in! 

Rarity gets her shield out, and conjures up her diamond lance with said shield! She thinks about her family, and all the hell she endured! 

Najenda looks upon the capital with the images of many scum, including the Emperor, and Honest! 

Esdeath stands from the top with a sadistic grin, she summons Trixie, Dr. Stylish, Bols, Run, Seryu and Koro, Kurome, and Wave by her side. They all ready themselves for the war ahead! 

You begin unleashing whip slashes, gun fire, and sword spins on many opponents that rush at you! Tatsumi slashes and guards with what he has! 

Twilight freezes her enemies and Sunset burns her by her friend's side! 

Fluttershy and her animals rush at Koro, and hold the big dog back! All the while, Rainbow, Mine, and Sheele attack Seryu who blocks with what she has! 

Leone begins pounding at surrounding Danger beasts while Rarity and AJ back her up! 

Lubbock takes out a whole group of assassins with his wires, and cuts them apart! 

Bulat takes down a whole group of assassins, and looks upon his former commanding officer who stands before him. 

Akame turns, thinking she saw Kurome, but thinks of it as a false alarm, just as she stabs another swordsman in their neck! 

All of you look on at the capital, while Esdeath looks down upon all of you, and holds a picture of the one person she can ever love, you! 

The Night Raid symbol appears, and the whole team appears in front of it!