Kill the Ambition!!/Kill the Despair!!

Soon enough, Najenda arrives on the Air Manta, and she soon regroups with everyone. 

(Y/N): Well well, welcome Najenda! I didn't think that you'd actually come here. 

Najenda: This battle is too important for us. Now tell me, what do you know about these Rakshasa Demons you informed me about in the report? 

(Y/N): We already have one willing to join us, her name is Mez, and she explained that they have the ability to manipulate their bodies. We also captured one named Suzuka, and well, interrogation with her is ........ strange. 

Meanwhile ...... 

Pinkie: Alright, you either give in, and join us, or we'll have to make you sleep with the fishes. 

Suzuka: OH!! Only if you hit me harder! 

Mine: I'm not doing this! This is too much of kinky bullshit! 

Seryu: OOH! CAN I HAVE A GO!!! 

Sunset: Knock yourself out. 

Seryu: Koro, let's activ- 

Trixie: I don't think using Koro right now will help. 

Seryu: Party pooper! 

Bols: No, it's simple, her type just like to be tortured. You just need to hit her harder. 

Applejack: Then why don't you do it? 

Bols: I'm not comfortable with this. What would my wife say? 

Mine: Softie! 

Sheele: Mine! 

Mine: What? He is! 

Seryu: JUST LET ME HAVE A GO!! UGH! 

She slaps Suzuka a bunch of times! 

Seryu: TALK VILLAIN!! TALK!! TALK AND YOU WILL BRING US JUSTICE!! JUST FUCKING TALK!! 

Pretty much everyone was shocked at seeing Seryu slap the crap out of Suzuka, who was screaming in ecstasy and asking for more! 

You and Najenda overhear all that is happening, and decide to actually do something about it!! 

Najenda: Alright everyone! Enough!! 

(Y/N): The hell are you trying to do to this chick? Turn her on? 

Lubbock was about to say something, but then he was whacked by Tatsumi and Bulat, and Susanoo answered himself.

Susanoo: She keeps making a big deal about it. 

(Y/N): Right. I'll handle this. You need to do it like this. 

You go right up to Suzuka's face, and prepare to ask her something, but then she does something that you kind of expected, but didn't think she would do. She licked your cheeks and then began whispering into your ear about how much she wants to keep you to herself. 

(Y/N): THE FUCK?! 

Suzuka: Did I say anything handsome? 

(Y/N): Yeah! You really freaked me out there! I mean seriously!! 

Sunset: DID SHE JUST LICK YOU?! 

Leone: HEY!! I DID IT FIRST!! THAT'S UNFAIR!! 

Akame: That's what you are focused on? I find that to be a very problem for you Leone. 

(Y/N): Anyway. I promise you, that if you join Night Raid, we will not harm you! 

Suzuka: Really? Why should I listen to any of you? My heart and body belong only to Esdeath herself!