Kill the Temptation!/Escape the Capital!/Finding Real Love!

(Y/N): Is there any reason as to why we're here? 

You sat beside Esdeath on top of a cliff looking upon the base of a gang of bandits. 

Esdeath: Of course my love. You're going to be my right hand in the Jaegers. As such, you need to witness how they fight. 

(Y/N): Joy. 

You thought of many ways to escape, and many other ways to scorn, and hate Esdeath. But you couldn't help admit that she was very beautiful. 

(Y/N): Being this close to her, makes me realize how cute she is ........ ARGH!! WHAT AM I SAYING?! THIS BITCH KILLED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS!! SHE CAN'T CHANGE!! Can she? 

You looked and saw Wave, Trixie, Seryu and Koro, Kurome, Run, Bols, and Dr. Stylish approach the Bandit Base to prepare for battle. 

Seryu: Evil scum, I will purge you. Koro, activate Number 5! 

Koro transforms and bites Seryu's arm, causing it to turn into a giant drill! 

Seryu: TAKE THIS!!! ENMA'S SPEAR OF JUSTICE!!! 

She drills through several of the bandits, and leaves them into bloodied corpse like messes! 

Trixie then approaches some more! She takes out her staff. 

Trixie: Say hello to Trixie and Illusionara, her Teigu! 

Trixie creates another Trixie, which the bandits attack, but nothing happens! Then- 

Trixie: You can't hurt it! Now find the real me! 

Trixie generates more illusions, and then- 

Trixie: Boom! 

She gets back as all of them explode and engulf the bandits! 

Kurome takes out her katana and she begins hacking up every single enemy of hers. 

Kurome: Don't worry. Once Yatsufusa and I are done, you're going to be my newest puppets. 

A Bandit attacks from behind! 

Bandit: BITCH! YOU KILLED MY FRI- 

Wave rushes out, in an armor of his!! 

He punches the Bandit right into a wall! 

Wave: You alright Kurome? 

Kurome: (Sigh) I knew he was there. But thank you. 

Wave: Always looking out for my friends! 

Run flies above the sky, with wings sprouting from him! 

Run: I apologize, but this is for the good of the Empire. I must act on orders if I want to change what is wrong with it.