Kill the Fate!/Seryu and Mez Join Night Raid!

Tatsumi, Mine, Bulat, Sayo, and Sheele soon felt a tremor, as Seryu and Suzuka appeared before them!! 

Tatsumi: Oh great. 

Mine: IT'S YOU!! 

Seryu began laughing to herself insanely!! 

Seryu: NOW THEN NIGHT RAID, I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU, TO DIE!!! I WILL VANQUISH YOUR EVIL THIS TIME! FOR MY FATHER, FOR CAPTAIN OGRE, FOR DR. STYLISH, FOR BOLS, AND FOR TRIXIE!!!! YOU CAUSED ALL OF THEIR DEATHS, AND I WILL AVENGE THEM!!! 

Sheele: Looks like she's completely lost it. 

Bulat: No chance in talking her out of it. Looks like we have to fight her. 

Suzuka: So, you're enemies of Esdeath right? Oh, this is going to be brilliant!! I will eliminate you all, and then she'll accept me right into her guard!! I will succeed! 

Tatsumi: Hey, Sayo, Bro, want to go at her? 

Sayo: With pleasure. 

Sayo brings out Belvaac, the Teigu of Daidara of Esdeath's Three Beasts. 

Sayo: Let's dance! 

Bulat takes out his lance. 

And Tatsumi readies his sword. 

Suzuka: Let's go! 

She extends her fingernails just as they begin attacking her, she blocks all their moves, and kicks Tatsumi, though he grabs her boot. She then flips him over right into Bulat. 

Sheele begins attacking Seryu, just as she continues to punch Extase, which she blocks, and swings at her. 

Seryu then pulls out some hidden blades and begins clashing with her! 

Mine begins firing at Seryu, but she rushes towards her, and pulls out some shotguns from her legs! She grabs them and begins firing! 

Mine blasts away the shots, and kicks Seryu in the stomach! 

Seryu: GRRR!! DIE!! 

She goes to punching Mine, and nearly hits her! Though Sheele appears and slams Extase into her face! 

Seryu: FINE THEN!! 

She pulls out a whistle and blows into it! 

Koro appears already in his bulked out form!! 

Seryu: Enough warming up. Koro and I are going to kill both of you!! YOU HEAR ME?! KORO, ACTIVATE NUMBER 2! 

Koro bites Seryu's arms, and they form into giant turrets. 

Mine: OH YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!! 

Seryu: DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE! DIE! JUST FUCKING DIE!! 

She fires a bombardment of missiles!! 

They begin running and nearly dodge the explosions! 

Sheele: Man she's gotten even more powerful! 

Seryu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! KORO, GET THEM!! 

Koro charges right in, and grabs some of the missiles and flings them at them! But then- 

Twilight appears and freezes the missiles! 

Sunset then takes out a flame whip and attacks Seryu! 

Sunset: Made it! 

Twilight: You okay? 

Mine: Yeah. Don't celebrate yet!