Kill the Teigu User!/Kill the Absolute Justice!

You, Tatsumi, and Fluttershy were sitting by a river bank watching both Akame and Leone catching fish! 

Leone: Woah! We have a wild one here! 

Akame: I should have brought Murasame. That would have made it easier. 

Tatsumi: Akame, you're not trying to eliminate the fish with a curse that can spread to everyone else. 

Akame: Don't be ridiculous Tatsumi, my killing curse can't spread to anyone if I infect it on a living creature. 

Fluttershy: It's true. Even if Akame were to use her Teigu's Trump Card, then it would only affect her instead. 

Leone: So then, (Y/N), who do you think is cuter, me or Akame? 

(Y/N): (blushing) Why would you even ask something like that? You both look pretty. 

Akame: (blushing) T-Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. 

Leone: Oh come on, you were just saying that to dodge the question weren't you? Well Tatsumi, what do you think? 

Tatsumi: HEY DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS! 

Fluttershy: Oh dear. 

Back at the base ....... 

Najenda: Now then, (Y/N), you will be doing both some reconnaissance and eliminating a target. Zanku, he's a dangerous Teigu user. 

Tatsumi: Uh ..... what's a Teigu? 

Bulat: Thought he would ask about it sooner or later. 

Sunset: Teigu are the weapons that we all use. Like my bracelet Phoenix, it allows me to control or generate fire! 

Bulat: There's my Incursio. It's an armor that gives me strength, speed, and I can turn invisible. You know, the usual manly stuff. 

Mine: Do I even need to explain my Pumpkin. 

Tatsumi: No, it gets stronger depending on how much danger you are in. 

(Y/N): My headband is my Teigu, Divider. Basically it allows me to choose any weapon I want! 

Twilight: Mine is my staff, Witchheart. It helps me cast my spells and such. 

Lubbock: Say hello to Cross Tail, these gloves let me manipulate a bunch of wires, it helps me shred people apart, trap them, or I can even- 

Sheele: Anyway, mine is Extase, it's these lovely pair of scissors that I weild. It feels good to use them too. It helps that I can ignore the fact that I'm an airhead. 

Fluttershy: Mine is Power. It gives me super strength, and that way I won't have to rely on my animal friends all the time. 

Najenda: Each Teigu also possesses Trump Cards which are used in a rough moment to assist the user.