Kill the Jaegers!!/Attack of Kurome's Puppets!!

The Jaegers are seen proceeding out of the Capital on horseback. They are riding really fast as well! All 7 of them rush forward, and they were determined to see things through to the end with eliminating Night Raid!! 

Meanwhile ..... 

You are watching from a cliffside with Akame, Twilight, Pinkie, and Mine by your side. 

(Y/N): Well, looks like we'll be intercepting the Jaegers here. They want me back alive, so make sure that you just subdue them. Don't kill them. And if so, let's try and see if we can get Seryu, Bols, and Kurome at least. 

Mine: Understood. 

Twilight: We'll do what we can. 

Pinkie: Don't worry about it. 

Akame: I'm not sure about Kurome. I hate having the fact that I might end up killing her in the process. 

(Y/N): It's fine Akame. You've still got us by your side. And I can never hate you for this. But don't worry, I will find a way to keep her alive. 

Akame hugs you, and smiles. 

Akame: I love you so much. 

(Y/N): I love you too my Red Eye Killer. 

Back with the Jaegers ..... 

The whole group soon reach a fountain. 

Esdeath: Hmmm ...... I could have sworn that Najenda was going north. Or maybe Akame was south. 

Kurome: Akame huh? General, may I do the honors and play with my sister? 

Esdeath: Stay focused Kurome. It's moments like this where you can get sidetracked. 

Bols begins analyzing their situation. 

Bols: Going east would lead to the Path of Peace's headquarters. And south would be the location of the cities supporting the Rebellion cause. To be honest, I'm all confused about this. 

Seryu: Isn't it obvious enough? Those evil fuckers lured us here to trap us! 

Trixie: Easy there Seryu, remember? 

Seryu: Right. 

She began taking deep breathes, and soon calmed down. 

Wave: So then what's our next move then? 

Esdeath: Kurome, Wave, Trixie, Bols, you four will go after Akame. Run, Seryu, you'll back me up in eliminating that traitor Najenda! 

Seryu: Perfect! Koro and I won't let you down General Esdeath! 

Koro jumps up and down happily. 

Run: Of course General. Let's go. I must keep watch over General Esdeath's personality. If she runs into (Y/N) out here, I don't know if she could handle him leaving her again. Her attitude could deteriorate even more than it has. 

Kurome: Time to play Sister. 

Wave: Oh brother. 

Bols: Let's just go. 

Trixie: Now I have to fix Kurome. 

With Kurome's Group ..... 

Wave: Wait ..... Something is off. 

Kurome: What is it? 

Wave: GET DOWN! 

Wave knocks his comrades down as Mine fires!