Kill the Demons!! (Part 1)

Headquarters of the Path of Peace ..... 

Esdeath, Wave, Kurome, Run, and Seryu had arrived at the headquarters on their mission to protect Bolic. 

All of them were wearing some very fancy dresses and looked pretty fabulous. 

Esdeath wore a white and blue dress, and had long white heels. 

Wave and Run were wearing black suits, with white shirts behind them, along with black ties. 

Kurome wore a black dress, and still carried Yatsufusa with her. 

Seryu was wearing a green dress, and had Koro hidden inside of it! 

Seryu: Dresses don't really seem to suit me whatsoever. 

Kurome: I agree. It feels uncomfortable to wear one. 

Run: To be honest, you both look good in them. You should be in higher spirits now. 

Seryu: Why? Those monsters killed both Trixie and Bols! 

Wave: I don't believe that. (Y/N) wouldn't have allowed that, judging how he kept persisting for me and Kurome to join as well, I don't think he would have wanted his comrades to kill them. They're probably still alive. 

Seryu: What? (Y/N)?! HE'S CORRUPTED WITH EVIL NOW!! HE'S PART OF NIGHT RAID!! I MUST K- 

Esdeath slams her foot down. 

Esdeath: Seryu, he must be brought back alive. Killing him is off limits. (Y/N) is mine alone. And if you think about killing him, you won't like it. 

Seryu gulped, and shut her mouth. 

Seryu: I apologize General Esdeath. 

Kurome: Wow, even Seryu is terrified of her. 

Run: It's like she's the only one who knows how to control Seryu. 

Outside ..... 

(Y/N): Alright! Do you see it? 

Twilight, Sunset, Pinkie, Mine, Tatsumi, Sayo, Akame, Susanoo, Lubbock, Leone, Shele, Bulat, Bols, Trixie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack all popped their heads out. 

Tatsumi: I see it. 

Sayo: So this is where that monster Bolic is? 

Bols: I still can't believe that we were assigned to protect him. 

Trixie: UGH! I can't stand that man! He's horrid! Trixie wants to strangle him alive! 

Rarity: Easy, save that anger for when we kill him Darling. 

Lubbock: OH NO! I'M KILLING HIM! THAT BEAST DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! 

Susanoo: HE DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED AND HAVE HIS ENTRAILS HUNG IN FRONT OF THE CAPITAL! 

Mine: You sure it was a good idea bringing these two (Y/N)? They've been talking non stop about killing this jackass. 

(Y/N): Building all that anger up, can lead to some good results. Though, I hope you both keep it under control. I hate to report to Najenda that we lost people. And we've lost no one so far. 

Sheele: We did have some close calls though. 

Bulat: So how do we proceed (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Just follow my moves. And remember, Bolic is our main target. The other Jaegers are only for recruitment/capture. 

Leone: Got it! 

Mine: Oh I can't wait to find that psycho bitch and give her a good beating!