kekahi kuhikuhi a me ka lā hoʻomaha

Half an hour later, Catherine and Steve are back at headquarters. They have just sat down in peace when the office door opens and Kono, Chin and Danny march in. "What exactly did you find in the house?" Kono asks and collapses on the couch next to Catherine. "It looks like a command center, like the office of a private detective who's too dogged into a case." Steve summarizes what happened in the victim's house. Chin nods. "That also fits what we found out. Delwa was a private detective in Pennsylvania, a good one. But then his wife fell victim to the butcher and since then he has tried everything to arrest him.""According to his former colleagues, he is said to have quickly become too dogged in the event that he was fired. He let everything else slip. He only lived to bring the butcher down." tells Danny, whereupon Steve says dryly: "That was his death sentence!""What did they get out of Delwa's notes?" Kono asks interested. Since Steve doesn't respond, Catherine takes over the answer. "The HPD is still there. There are so many notes that it will probably need something to find something useful for us. However, it is clear from the records that Gertz was not the butcher. Delwa has him and his case complete kept out. " "Seems like Delwa did a better job than the cops who handled the case." laughs Chin."Well, we can't do anything until the HPD has completed the notices. Or does someone have a new idea?" Steve now answers. Everyone shakes their head.

Steve stands up. "All right. Until the HPD has new knowledge, I will hereby declare the case on hold. Take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow we will continue to work on the case." "I Agree!" says Danny and Kono, Chin and Catherine nod in agreement.Danny says goodbye and is the first to get out of the door. Kono is next. As she pushes the door open. she takes her cell phone out of her pocket and dials a number. "Hello Adam!" Steve, Chin and Catherine hear her say before the door slams shut. "We'll see us tomorrow!" says Chin and goes to the door too. The Hawaiian also takes his cellphone and calls Leilani, a woman he met some time ago. Although his heart will always belong to his late wife Malia, he is very fond of Leilani. A smile appears on his face as Leilani answers.Steve and Catherine stayed in the office. Sighing, Steve arranges some files on his desk when he notices that Catherine is watching him. Confused, he looks at her and opens his mouth to say something, but Catherine is faster.

"If you want to apologize that you gave us the rest of the day instead of working on a currently unsolvable case, then you can sleep on the couch today." Steve grins. "What? In my house?" Now catherine is grinning too. "Yes ... or I'm going to my house today." Steve approaches Catherine, played horrified. "No, you wouldn't do that." Catherine just says quietly: "Who knows?" and look mischievously at steve. Laughing, he takes a seat next to her. "It's interesting that you let everyone go, but you're still in the office yourself." says catherine and smiles at Steve. "I'm just waiting for you to go and I can follow you." he whispers in her ear. Laughing, Catherine stands up and pulls Steve up by the arm. "come on, let's go!" Steve is only too happy to follow her out of the office.